If you had 300...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by brendanb, May 16, 2013.

1. A friend knocked over by bong :( and im now in the market for a new one, I have $300 to spend and debating if I should get a nice $300 piece or get like a $100-150 piece and buy an o. I'm moving soon and dont know anyone in my future city so i probably wont have a hook for a while. Whats your guy's opinion?

2. If I had 300 to spend on a piece I would get myself a waffle perc from SGW.

3. I would buy a $15 acrylic bong and spend the rest on weed.

4. How about you get a bong for 100, around here that would get you a nice bong with a perc and diffused downstem. Go with the bud also fi your moving why not stock up. Buy a pipe too I reccomend, good for on the go.

5. The SGW Waffle is a good choice. Maybe hit up Dan from Apix and get a stemline from him for cheap, and use the left over for a nice worked slide

6. i would look at getting a nice bong, like a stone glass works, or a nice bubler like b. wilson or leisure. save enough money to get an 8th

7. Im a fan of glass so my answer is probably much different then others. But I would actually save up just a little more money and buy a Mobius bub either the Reti or the Matrix.

8. thats a hard choice, but knowin me id go for the $150 pipe and grab an o, its always nice to have a fat sac to burn through with your new piece, imo

9. Nice glass always prevails.

10. for the 80 dollar bong and the weed with a little money to go to a buffet

11. It might just be me, but the SGW waffle sucks don't get it.

12. Shit, maybe a stemline V6 but those may be over 3, I'm not sure.

Shit, grab a SYN Showerhead and spend the rest on tree.
    I have one myself, great buy. Rips your head off. I'd recommend the full size.. I gotta Tallboy and I love it but I wish I had a bigger can with more diffusion.

Or Like buddy said, hit Apix. But he'll have to make your tube so it'll take some time. All preference. But the SYN Showerhead is a beast of a piece.

13. If i were you id find a fritted disc............

14. If i were you id find a fritted disc............

15. I would probably get a weedstar bong and buy an extreme Q vape off ebay for $160 that's $300 gone, but you can switch off between vaping and toking

16. Fuck weed star, that's shit glass

MAYBE

at the prices they list their stuff at i wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't lol

18. #18 Jumbo, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013
    id buy a 150$ apix design stemline, and a bunch of weed. 

19. I have severe GAS (Glass Acquisition Syndrome). So...

20. Heres my budgeting for 300$

-70$ bong. (gets you a fairly nice piece)
    115$ for dank bud
    115$ for some bomb munchies  :bongin: