if you had 24 hours left to live?

Discussion in 'General' started by SkinNBonez, Jan 29, 2012.

1. what would you do?

i'd do unmentionables, go out in public, smash random bishes on the street indiscriminately, and drive away from the cops in a bugatti veyron at top speed in the last 13 minutes

(because drivin that sucka at top speed for 13 minutes will make it run COMPLETELY out of gas)

2. I would also do unmentionables, and then meditate.

I wish there was a girl I could say I would profess my love to, but nope.

3. hahaha not even time for love, at least for me

that's where the do unmentionables, go to large city, rape on the spot, plan comes in haha

4. Why would your last 24 hours be spent causing harm to your fellow man?

Why not try to help make a difference, or at least improve on your own mental/spiritual condition?

5. i would love to something crazy befor i died, but realisticly i would probably just spend the last 24 hours with my family. then smoke a nice blunt and sip on some quailty scotch while listing to some chilling music in the last hour.

6. I would drive to Boston and spend it with the love of my life most definitely

7. damn . . . . . . . that is true

lemme scratch the original post

i would give away all my possessions and meditate on unmentionables

:)

8. Have sex and do mad drugs, yo.

9. get an oz and smoke myself numb I suppose.

10. #10 BazarBaggie, Jan 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2012
    detonate a nuclear bomb in the US, and watch as the world destroys itself as I die with it...

11. Knock on doors and smoke out strangers in my neighborhood
    just talk with them

12. i would come and post on this thread

13. Assassinate the POTUS. I wanna go down in history!!! Just kidding, aw fuck now I got the FBI at my door.

14. Kill Obama

in basketball

15. If I'm not back on tomorrow I will be the first victim of NDAA.

16. Profess my love for some gurrrllll :) (AWEE SHUCKS YOU GUYS MADE ME BLUSH)
    then smoke all my weed and go to sleep

17. You are now an accessory for liking my post.

18. either spend all the rest of my time with family... or get on a plane to Cali asap.

19. Unmentionables, go crazy, meditate in a jail cell high on all of the above.

20. I would get my dick sucked. Then id smoke mad blunts then around hour 22 or so.id get in a high speed persuit iv always wanted to do that