Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you had 20$.......

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ALed24, Oct 20, 2008.

1. What would you buy if you wanted 2 grams for 20$

What kind of stuff?

2. Whatever I could afford.

Currently this is available to me for that price. But I don't know where you are so Its hard to say.

[​IMG]
    StoneHenge

3. A suburb outside cincinnati ohio....damn whats that called?

4. Personally it's so different everywhere, but for $20 for 2blunts expect some fire mids.

5. Thats what I was planning to do.

Buy 2 gams of some good mids and roll 2 blunts, you read through the lines. :smoke:

6. $20 = 2gs of high mids
    or
    $20 = 1.5gs of dank

That's just guessing the average area, here, in Canada/Ontario, we'll get maybe 2gs of dank if you got a hookup.

7. ha, i know my weed;)

8. Around her for $20 id get 1 gram...I cant find mids

Its either shwag or some straight stinky dank

9. yeah im from West Hartford, CT and here the shit is always mad random but always $20 per g no matter the quality which is really odd. Like ive seen some seriously dank shit (dealer said it was trainwreck - im sceptical :/) to straight dirt for $20. you midwesterners sound like u got it good out there, especially dude who posted pics :hello:

10. well down here in hamilton ontario its 10bucks a graham and no exceptions. and in that you either get some mids, high mids or dank. its like a surprise bag. but ive never recieved shwag

11. I'm picking up some VERY similar shit tomorrow.

12. I live in Grimsby Ontario. You know where that is?

13. id probably pick up a gram of the hash thats been floating around my area.

14. I would buy 2 grams of good beasters, if I didn't buy in bulk.

15. How much does that lemon head cost per g? Anyone know...it has some nice bud shots in the gallery! You might want to check those out.

16. neva heard of it

17. Wouldn't suprise me if it was the same harvest, this shit was fucking HUGE.

From what I heard, some made it out east even.

18. 20 bones? prolly like 3 grams of cheap stuff. Maybe some dank hydro, but meh.

19. I would buy a two nuggets of Tangerine Diesel and two more nuggets of Nevilles Haze.

20. :mad:fuck this im moving lol u all got it made u guys get shit mad cheap i envy you all for sure. i spend mad $$$ on bud and never have any left for munchies lol