If you had $150-200..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by indoornewb, Jun 21, 2021.

1. For an led glowlight what would it be? Paste your link!

I'm in a 1.2x1.2x2m tent if that helps

2. I'd save more it would be hard to get 300 to 350 watts of quality lighting for that price. guess it depends on what you plan on doing with the space. I'd veg with a 200 dollar light but i dont think i could find one i would want to flower with

3. What about this?

4. 22 watts a sqft be good for a 2ftx2ft or maybe to veg under, Yea itll work weed will flower under just about anything but at 200 watts in a 3ft x 3 ft you will have bad yields. small buds maybe 2 oz a plant. ive ran 2 flower runs under a 192 watt agrobrite 8 bulb florescent its my veg light. however i bought the eye hortilux power veg bulbs suckers were almost 500$ but 4 different bulbs came with 5 bulbs each 20 total bulbs. full spectrum uva uvb high out put 420nm and 460nm blues, 633 and 660nm reds.that light vegges its ass off, but for flower you would want heavy yielders every time. 1 plant a laughing buddha i pulled 4 ounces which is just 112 grams the lights 192 watts. quality lights you can pull a gram to some claim 2.5 grams a watt. i also ran a blue crack with the buddha it only pulled 2 ozs the next grow was 2 orange you glad I didnt do anything to the buddha or bc training topping wise as i didnt expect much. after the buddha pulled 4 i wanted to see what topping, training and trellis would do. 2 oz a plant waste of time in my opinion. its the same amount of work for 6 7 8 9ozs or more just have to have the light to get you there.

5. I personally would save up for an LED light. They pay themselves back VERY quick in electricity savings. But if that would not be possible, i'd go with a 600w/1000w HPS bulb, and ballast. I have the same tent size as you, and have a marshydro tsw2000 (300w) in there, which I got for 260euro/300usd, incl delivery.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8304F1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I was just looking at that same exact light. How many babies you got under there? I'm currently running a 400w hps in flower with 4 autos in there. It's just under a $20 a week to run that which I suppose isnt too bad. Have thought about getting my sparky mate to dodge the wiring up so power is free. But if it burns down I'm fucked. So am really looking for a led but fuck they're expensive!

7. Hey man, with 150usd you could surely get a hps light. It will produce alot of heat and ventilation might get expensive.

Have you looked at meijiu or kingbrite on alibaba? Their cheapest boards might be a good match for you. And its 70 usd for 240w if I remember correct. You will have to pay shipping too.

8. I will check them out. I already have hps

9. Yes. Their cheapest board is 70usd i think. With samsung lm301b/h chips. But your budget will not hold when shipping comes on top.

I have tried them both and I think they are good. Just remember to be very specific with the order. F.ex if you would like the option to Mount driver outside of tent(recommended) you need to tell them you want longer cords so you can do that.

I found out the hard way

10. Just save up and get a good light I bought 4 different lights because I didn't save up spending almost a grand total. None of the lights I bought were effective enough and I kept having to buy more until I finally saved up and spent 944$ on a led. Not saying you have to spend that much just saying don't be like me and have to wind up spending double to get the light you need. Save up and get it the first time. The mars hydro would be okay, but if it's not the mars hydro fc series I wouldn't feel comfortable getting it. Rather horticulture lighting group or growers choice, or the mars fc series Mars Hydro FC 3000 Full Spectrum 300W LED Grow Light

11. I have several of these running alongside an SF-2000. They seem great for the price:
    amazon.com/gp/product/B087GF3DFH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

12. I currently have 3 seedlings under there. They say you can use it for a 4x4 tent, like I do, but the best of the product will be in the 3x3 area. I just received an email from MarsHydro they have up to 35% discounts now for TODAY AND TOMORROW!

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8304F1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app