Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you had $10,000 worth of weed... ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NYC Smoker, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Haha Sorry my bad not trying to sound butthurt, hate how hard it is to convey joking around when you're writing

2. Blunts on joints on bongs on bowls. I wouldn't be sober for a couple months.

3. Lol it's ok, sorry to call you butthurt over the wiz

4. Haha I could seriously give a shit about your music preferences or what you think about certain artists, I mean its not worth fighting just cuz people have differing opinions, if I really had a problem with what you had to say I'd just ignore it

5. Not going to lie, I don't think I've ever heard any of wiz's songs. I listen to rock/old metal and drum and bass. I don't really know who wiz is, I think I've seen a picture of him once

6. It would last me a year, year and a half max if i think about how much i smoke with friends and i would probably just give a lot of it away too :3

7. I personally listen to just about every genre of music, usually going through phases of listening to one or two and then switching back to another a few months later. I actually was never a huge fan of rap/hip hop until after I started listening to electronic. Try looking up No Sleep or When I'm Gone and see if you like it at all.

8. Not necessarily his best but a good look at what he does

9. I get pounds of kush for 2500.. 4 Ps would be like 9500.. then 2os would cost 450.. so 4 pounds 2 ounces.. 16 x 4 = 64 ozs .. plus! 2 that's 66 ounces.. 66x28g = 1848 grams at 10 grams a day.. approx. 184.8 days

10. Taylor Gang or Die over here guys

11. Shit... I'd pass out the first 5 grams.

12. Hahahahaha

13. I would be set for a good while if it was dank. Might get tired if it halfway through and start selling it for new bud

14. Id like to say it would last me like a year but I know I would go a little overboard if I had 3 pounds of dank ass bud.

15. A decade if I vaped.

16. id sell it... i need money haha