Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you had $10,000 worth of weed... ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NYC Smoker, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Cannabis edibles all around for me. One in the morning, afternoon and a bed time desert.
    A few jays here n there. That's pretty much it for a year or two? Damn....maybe 4...

2. It would last me a year, prob longer easy. I would most likely give alot of it away...

3. I spent $1,000 on 2 lbs of Mexican brick weed 38 months ago and I am almost out.

4. Well....went through a zip in two days last time i picked up an O because whenever i have more weed ... My smoking just goes up to match the amount i got :-( it sucks....

So id say if i had 10,000$ worth of weed...id be rolling 4 gram blunts all day and night with some fat 3 gram cones....oh then id get a tube big enough to run 3 ounces at once to make oil.....oh and get everclear and make a tinecure with 2 zips of bud o_O....... And ediables strong enough to knock you out cold......

Fuck dude i needa go smoke lol

5. 420 days :p

I don't know to be honest, that could easily get me many pounds and if I put my mind to it I could prob. smoke close to an ounce a week by myself :p

6. If you could do that...you would be LEGEN waiiit for ittttt DARY

7. easily a year. id be making edibles and oils for daaayyysss. and double my money.

8. That'd last me for fucking ever.

I smoke like once a week so yeah.

9. 3 pounds? What are these crazy prices? My pounds would cost me about 1200-1500. And if I'm buying in even more bulk than that then is say about 8ish pounds for that price. whose paying 3500 for a pound!?

10. Yeah but he's smoking down groups of people + he's just ridicules

11. id install a room where you could sit on your ass and get high by the vape filling the room

12. Start rolling some doobies.

13. Prob college. Although it would probably go bad :(

14. wiz still easily smokes a shit ton a day tho!

15. Wiz probably doesn't even smoke weed

He's just a phony. A big fat phony

16. Reread that 5 time's over slowly not missing a single word, then reply.

17. Challenge Accepted

18. Not sure if you're being serious, or just quoting family guy. Or both. Or being stupid. Or all three. Or some other combination of them.

19. Pulled a tripler

Don't need to get all butthurt over the wiz