If you guys ever want to get me a gift...

Discussion in 'General' started by LoveTheGreen, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Price: $7,634.99 :eek:

2. I'll see what I can do.
    :wave:

3. That's a fuck load of megapixels.

4. I've taken one picture with the 1Ds. Made a print large enough to cover my ceiling. I felt like Michaelangelo.

But, seriously, if you guys are really looking for a way to empty your pockets on a camera, have I got news for you!

The Hasselblad H3DII-39MS is currently ranked as one of the most expensive Medium Format SLRs on the planet, and it also carries the name of Hasselblad, the foremost leader in Medium Format cameras on the planet (tacks on an extra ten grand, right there). With a 39 Megapixel CCD Sensor and an 80mm Kit lens, this baby comes (optional) with a three year protection plan that costs more than my Canon 30D and every lens, battery, case, cap, and card in my bag. Hell, even the bag itself.

Here's a sample image! Believe it or not, I think it was sized down.

[​IMG]

Yes, this can all be yours... for a grand total of: $ 42,995.00

:D

5. is that legal?

jeeze. why are camera so much:mad:

6. Hey man, the whole camera probably cost twenty or thirty dollars worth of supplies to make in a company warehouse somewhere, it's the chip and the programming that you're paying for. Not to mention the name.

I've known some professional photographers that have sold their houses and lived in trailers to not only buy one of these cameras, but whole studio setups for them. Ironically, I don't think they're doing much with them in Double-Wides.

:p

7. I would like to be one of those people! Granted, my camera now is only 4 megapixels and I never really use it, nor have I ever photographed things in an artistic way (so to speak), but I want one of these cameras and I just want to walk around and take pictures of everything I see. :smoking: