Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you got your medical card for

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by KushSmokaa, Aug 13, 2011.

1. insomnia, or other sleeping issues. would you be allowed to buy sativas from the dispensary?

just wondering, i dont have my card, nor do i live in a state where it would be easy to get a card so this is just something i was thinking about.

anyone know?

2. Not speaking from experience here, to be honest, but I can't imagine they'd limit the types of strains you can get by what condition you got your card for.

3. I'm pretty sure you just choose what you want

4. I'm in California, so I know! You pick whatever you like! :smoking: Your condition is not listed anywhere and the budtender doesn't give a damn what you buy!

Also, I buy for my hubby who prefers sativas, where I'm all "Anything indica"! :D

Now become an activist, so you can have the same lovely problem that I have every time I go to the dispensary- Which strain should I try today? :smoke:

Granny :wave:

5. I'm in Colorado, which has pretty strict legislation, and its up to you what you buy from a dispensary.

'Course, in Colorado you wouldn't get your license for insomnia (Colorado is way to strict IMO. They even disallow for arthritis, one of the most legitimate reasons)

6. You may buy whatever you would like in the dispensary, my friend.

7. They couldn't anyway as the recommendation is for marijuana, not cannabis sativa or cannabis idica. Imagine the impact on the hybrid growers.;)

I find relief to be equal but different and am glad for the choice.:D