If you got the chance

Discussion in 'General' started by frost4, Jul 23, 2011.

1. This started as just a question but I've decided to make it into a game.

Post a "If you got the chance to" question.
    Reply with a yes or no and a reason!

If you got the chance to travel to a black hole and get sucked in as an experiment, would you do it?

2. hell no, you would most likely die.
    if you had a shrink ray that could shrink and grow you as big as you want, would you grow so big, that the universe we live in is the size of a ballpoint on a pen?

3. No I'm 5"9 and fine with my height if you could go back and kill hitler but give up your own life but save millions of people would you?

4. #4 sourd420kush, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    no because hitler getting big enough to cause all that destruction was a lesson in history. to make sure it won't happen again, we needed it to happen how it did. if we stopped it before he got big, it would have just happened in some other form eventually. probably way worse now with the technology we have today.

if you could travel back in time and meet yourself 5 minutes ago, would that alter the timeline enough to make you never go back in time in the first place? would there be two of you? wouldnt you have experienced yourself meeting you 5 minutes before you ended up travelig back in time? mind=blown. why do I have such involved thougts? I know this isn't how the game is played but I thought it was important enough for someone else to have this thought too. I can't be the only person to think like this. can I?

5. I'm not quite sure which question to answer sourd...

6. #6 sourd420kush, Jul 23, 2011
    sorry my mind just kind of races it wasn't really a question I expected to get an answer to anyway

7. If you got the chance to go to a Justin Beiber concert at the front row, would you?

8. #8 Mendi769, Jul 23, 2011
    No if you had a chance to punch Justin beiber in the face would you?

9. #9 sourd420kush, Jul 23, 2011
    hell yea. if you could go to his concert and spark a blunt in the front row just to see him freak out, would you?

10. Fuck yes, I'd torment that fucker while he's preforming lol.

If you got the chance to kill Justin Beiber (With all the penalties of the law and such)
    Would you?

11. He'll ya would u do it in church

12. #12 sourd420kush, Jul 23, 2011
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *sarcastically* no I'd become smokin buddies with him.
    would u rape his mom right in front of him?

13. no i wouldnt rape anyone,

if you had the chance to go the moon with no return, would you?

14. no that sounds horrible,

If you had the chance to make a two hundred dollars a week by having a companies logo permanently tattooed on your forehead would you? what if it was your penis?

15. nope. 200 is not enough these days and you can't get another job with that lol.
    Penis is a maybe, depends what company lol.

If you had the chance to know when and how you were gonna die, would you?

16. No, fuck that shit.

If you had the chance, would you kill Oprah Winfrey? No consequences

17. Nah waste of good ammuniton.

Would you suck a monkeys vagina for 10 grand

18. #18 sourd420kush, Jul 23, 2011
    hell no. would u kill everyone you loved to fuck Kate upton?