If you got some random girl pregnant, would you stick around in the childs life?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheLastRebel, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Like i said earlier, its a different time now, I dont know how old you are, but im guessing late 20s-30s?

People now a day have a different mindset, the majority of men dont want a kid to ruin their life as do most women, so when it comes up that some foolish bitch comes up pregnant and completely disregarded you're wishes, how do you expect us to stick around?

Like I said, I do want kids some time down the road, when I have the financial stability to with a decent girl who I actually cared about, but if some casual hookuo with no connection was pregnant and would not abort or send it up for adoption, then you cant really expect my goals to be hindered and stick around for some pig.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. And another note. How many guys and girls are even In this situation? How many even have kids? I bet the majority who say they would keep it don't even have any kids... None of y'all niggas know what y'all do until this situation comes into your own personal life.

3. I have a 5 year old. I never wanted to have kids, but am so glad it happened. Wasn't planned but once I learned i was going to be a father, I decided to do it all the way. Turns out I'm a great father, and even though it is rough sometimes I can't imagine life without my son

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.