If you got some random girl pregnant, would you stick around in the childs life?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheLastRebel, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no and I wouldnt pay child support either. There is a way out of everything no matter how painful. but if its a girl I acutally love then maybe.Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. then you should have known better than to have unprotected sex!! just like the woman should have! but now its her choice whether she wants the abortion or giving her own child up for adoption, neither of which i would blame her for not going through with even though in this situation i personally would have an abortion. if you don't want anything to do with your kid then sign away your rights, and respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. maybe xD

4. how would i be signing away my respect by signing away a child i openly admit i don't want? Its probally better that way than pretending i care about it

When that kid shows up at your door one day, what will you say?? "Ohhh that bitch was just a random fuck... I told her to abort your ass, but she wouldn't listen." LOL

6. I would tell that kid, straight up, i diden't wan't you then, i still don't today, i would probally have my own family by then with a respectable girl anyway, no need for the unwanted to barge into my life

7. I would use my when SHTF method..... (that means fleeing out of the state or country)

But anyways.... I would have a condom ready, no matter what..... if a girl wants to do whatever.... I will say, can i stop off at a 7-11 or whatever.... and buy myself a condom..... even when im drunk

But however that never happened, so yeah..... im a virgin.... :(

im sorry that you feel that way

not

atleast i can sleep at night knowing if i made a baby with a stranger i'd take full responsibility of it because that's still half of my dna. doesn't matter if i "care" about the person who i had sex with. bs ass excuse.

you cold son. ice cold.

9. Thats you're opinion

10. #111 iHappy, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    Keep havin fun with those sluts Rebel lol I can tell youll be a great dad someday.

11. Just to make things clear, I would take care of my kid if I had one. Im just saying men shouldn't actually have to ;legally care of a kid they didn't want to have in the first place. 

12. Or if you cant take care of the kid theres always the adoption optionSent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. [quote name="AlwaysUnder" post="19378937" timestamp="1390287383"]Or if you cant take care of the kid theres always the adoption optionSent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]or the dumpster option....

14. A long time back, I had a girlfriend that got pregnant by either me or some other guy that she had fucked.  She said it was me, but she ended up getting an abortion.  If she had refused an abortion, and given birth to it, I think I would have disappeared where the courts couldn't find me before paying supportt for the bastard child.    

15. Put yourself in the child's shoes. Because I'm that child. Look at me dad, never met you but damn if I ain't making something of myself. Not sure if you ever reached those dreams of yours, but I dream of having a son of my own. And you taught me a whole lot about what not to do/be.

16. Nope
    I'm not financially responsible for your body and your choices.

And lol at some of the super duper double standard answers in this thread.
    Quick! Play the victim no matter what!

17. Yes.

I'm a big boy :smoking:

18. do they not teach kids to deal with the consequences of their actions anymore? there are some really fucked up posts in this thread.

to whom it may concern, i sincerely hope you are all sterile

19. What if I stay and I find out that random bitch is a bad mother? And I didn't even want the kid in the first place?Do I put my burdens on you? Have you pay more taxes to raise our little accident? Maybe be the victim of my bastard child's rage because his mom is a crazy slut and his dad is a dick who didn't want him?Are you ready to get robbed or killed by bastard kids whos parents were forced to keep him even tho one or more parents didn't want him from the start? Now he is emotionally fucked up and probably wishes he was dead anyways..Not saying all of them will turn out like this but we can't all be superstars either. I'm Looking at it from a "benefit society" stand point..You just want a bunch of bastard kids running around...That can't be good for society.I just can't accept that keeping the kid is the only option! It's called a fetus and not a baby for a reason.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.