If you got some random girl pregnant, would you stick around in the childs life?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheLastRebel, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Girls are messed, wear a condom or keep it in your pants? How about you have sex using condoms or keep it out of your fucking pants! There should be a 50/50 decision when it comes down to keeping a baby, if a girl goes against it then she's on her own. I will always support the idea that men should not be held responsible for a child they do not want up to a certain point. There should be no leverage for any side here, women are always talking about equality and then they pull this kin of stuff. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #83 Shiva Blaster, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    I have to agree with most of this.   Like it or not, there are a LOT of women who play games and use pregnancy as leverage for various reasons.....to try and control or trap a man, for money, or because they want a child and don't care how they get one.   On the other hand, there are a lot of deadbeat douchebags dads that skip out on their responsibilities, so again it goes both ways. 

3. #84 TheLastRebel, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014

You all are so blind to reality, i'll confront you one by one

@Traziff - Not in the long run, women for the most part do not think in the long run, here is a real life example for you: i live in one of the most poverty and drug strickin regions of Canada, there was this one girl i had gone to school with, she is 19 now, each year from the time she was 16, she had a child... all by diffrent father's, so here we have an adult women who is uneducated because she dropped out of highschool, unemployed, and firmly has the belif that "god is looking out for her" two of her children have alreadly been taken away by cas (our equivilent to american social services) and the third one wil likely end up there as well, she has no idea where any of the father's are, and i bet you by this time next year baby #4, there is hundreds of thousands of examples like this, do you honestly and truly belive that this is truly "in the best intreast of the baby"?

@[member="TinTizzy"] - The mom has alot to do with the situation, im going to be honest and firm, there is alot of girls out there that guys simply look at as a "fuck and nothing more" even the girls them self know this, if they want to keep a child when they know there will be no affection from the guy what so ever, that is just foolish. Now on the other hand if i got my current gf pregnant and for some reason she decided to keep it, i would stick by her, she is a respectiable women and i love her, but that wouldent happen because she is a smart girl, she knows it would ruin her life and actually has more goals in life then to be a teenage mother living on welfare, we both mutally bellive in abortian, we know it would be the best in the long run

@[member="TheAnswer121"] - I have an unpopular opinion, so you shame me? i have no patience for you.

Finnaly @Suplove- I love when you come to my fourms like you have many times before with you're straightforward, close-minded "women can do no wrong" attitude, you're not perfect, no matter how perfect you try to be people will just considor you another misguided, hypocrite

You run the risk of conceiving a child each and every time you choose to stick your penis inside of a vagina. It takes two people to have sex. Unless you're a rapist, you take half of the responsibility for that child.

Do I think there's more to it than that? Of course. I think that there should be a "by" of sorts for men who vote for an abortion and the woman chooses to keep it anyway, because that's entrapment. But if you don't want to get trapped into becoming a father, don't have sex with sketchy-ass chicks.

5. I probably wouldn't end up getting some random girl pregnant, not how I roll I don't sleep around, but if I did I would stick around. 

6. @[member="TheLastRebel"]

I'm totally on your side with this one.

I don't want kids ever. Would not want to keep one if I got a random girl pregnant either.

Although I am a virgin soooo

7. You'll have you're day soon enough, at least you have the right idea if things ever went sour

8. No I would not.  If a girl that I didn't have a relationship with and was only fucking around with her wanted to keep a child that I put in her, there's no fuckin way I would want to raise that kid...  It's going to be fucked up as it is if she wanted to keep the kid without knowing if we had good chemistry or not.  If there was nothing I could do and she was keeping it, I'd sign the kid off to someone else and wait for my turn in a proper relationship.

9. What the majorty of people on this thread don't seem to realize is that its not the old centuries anymore

sex is no longer about procreation in modren day westren society

It is about orgasam's, a baby is just a very,very unwanted, unintended side effect to most people

10. a respectable woman would not have a child with some one they knew wouldn't be there but at the same time a respectable man wouldn't abandon his child just because its not convenient for him. goes both ways

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. read my above post

12. Do a Hail Mary! Look up Leykis 101. Good luck.

13. #94 ItsReneeYo_, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
    doesnt diminish the responsibility of getting a girl pregnant and having a child though.

14. it does when you were both only in it for the sex, you can't expect to potientlly intrap someone like that and expect them to stick around

15. its not really entrapment if you knew it was a possibility though..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. i get your point , thing is , you dont know what a girls intentions are all the time , you say shes a slut , so be careful. it would make more sense to me to take complete caution when fucking with someone you dont know , so all of this can be avoided. its not wrong of the girl if she wants to keep the child , and to you , its not wrong if you dont want to stick around. all im saying is take responsibility , if she tells you shes pregnant , figure out the next stage of action with her. dont dissapear , if she decides to keep it , give up your rights .

17. No, i dont understand how people live a full and happy existence in life knowing they have a child out there and they aren't apart of her/his life, i'd feel like a fuckin loser every day.

So to answer your question, no, i would be apart of that childs life because i don't suck. 

18. It is though, there are other options then bringing an unwanted life into the world, like abortion and adoptian which i both strongly support, but in the current system, man has no say = entrapment when the goverment expects him to pay for a little bastard kid he did not want

19. I know.

But I'm totally with you on having goals and stuff. The just cost money. Ruin all your shit. Dirty everything. And are annoying.

There's 5 grandkids in my family. I get so annoyed when they're all around. I've seen how it is raising them. There's no way I could ever even want to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.