If you got some random girl pregnant, would you stick around in the childs life?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheLastRebel, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is what I don't understand.....who keeps a baby from a random one night stand?    Oh what, the same morals that led you to go out and get pounded by some random due with zero protection are now telling you abortion is bad?     what a joke.  

Why on earth would anyone want to bring a child into this world from a one-night stand?   I can understand if the girl finds out a few months down the road that she's pregnant, but c'mon.       And you'd think if a girl was foolish enough to go have unprotected sex with a random, that they'd at least pop a morning after pill and go get themselves checked out. 

That's the sit on my face smiley.

3. #63 9xKitsun3, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    Some hoes just want the easy from us. the guys who work hard. they pop out a kid then get money every month for 18 years =\\
    But then when they dont know who the baby daddy is just lol :D

4. It's not even a question in my mind, and I honestly lose a lot of respect for a man who doesn't own up to his own actions.

But it's on you that there's a child in the first place - or, at least 50% on you. And you would know that it's yours, because a smart man would get the paperwork to confirm or deny it immediately.

5. b-b-but... cells... kid.... breathing!? how can u b so cruel

yudodis

6. Not gunna let it happen in the first place!

No pill/condom = no bueno in my books. Fuck kids right now, thanks.

7. #67 RiseAbove7, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014

Oh please. Having a child costs a whole lot more than the $ you gonna be paying her every month. Diapers, clothes, food and education don't pay for itself.

And why you calling them hoes, you're fucking her then you just as much a ho.
    And while we're on that, since some of y'all apparently like to hit strangers raw, I really hope you guys get tested regularly.

8. Op you reap what you sow , we can't make babies unless one of your millions of sperm gets into that egg. Man up , take responsibility. Don't be so fucking insensitive. And if you don't want kids , double wrap that shit up , or abstain from sex until your In a committed relationship. What kind of man would want to fuck a random who's ok with no condom , I mean puke much.

And you seem like the type of person who wouldn't want the baby even if you were in a long standing committed relationship. So kindly fuck you sir , we have enough single mothers already. We don't need you reproducing.

9. And to the dudes:   If some nasty random slut that you took home from the bar is gonna let you fuck her raw, that should be your first clue to get the fuck out of there.   And if you did go through with it, there's a good possibility that a baby won't be the only unwanted result of your poor decision.

10. I'm saying , my moms a single mother and she works 5-6 days a week 12 hour shifts. That little child support money does absolutely nothing but maybe buy a few groceries and pay maybe one medical bill.

11. It wouldn't happen

12. Depends on how much the guy makes.

13. Girls are ridiculous.... Are we talking about rape here? From my experience, a girl has to consent to sex without a condom. So why wouldn't the decision to have the baby be a mutual one as well? If the man doesn't want to have a baby, he should definitely be able to opt out up until a certain point. Of course it's bullshit if he decided to run away at 8 months, but that's not what I'm referring to. Females and their logic...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I mean Im Sure if your Arian foster , that child support would be nice , lol.

15. We are talking about random sluts. I think most respectable women would want a man to wrap it up.

If you get a girl pregnant it's your responsibility as much as it is the females. You stick with her until she comes up with a decision , don't just say fuck it , or tell her to get an abortion cause you won't be there. It is partly your fault. Don't make it seem like it was only hers.

16. Why dont you just wear a condom or keep your dick in your pants. You already have sex w sluts right? And on top of that your doin it w no protection? Wow.......thats sad

17. all of a sudden a hoe can't call another hoe a hoe?
    where was i when that law was put into place :hide:

18. Ya ok .
    I Don't know you but let me get you pregnant so you can have my kid ok ?
    because every guy thinks that way. no. it's 99% girls that think that way

19. Holy fuck, your logic is impeccable ..

"I stuck my dick in you and released my spunk into your baby making oven , but hey! Fuck having kids cause I don't know you , and only girls want to have kids when they don't really know the man that got her pregnant."

If you don't want a kid , mr.kitsun , then wrap it up. End of story

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.