If you got pulled over..

Discussion in 'General' started by moist4l, Nov 26, 2012.

1. What would you do if you got pulled over & you had like 3 G's on you? Would you swallow it? Hide it? Put it in your pooper? Throw it out the window?

2. Show it to the cop and tell him i plan to smoke it soon. Wonder why? see my sig below!:D

3. I wouldn't get pulled over...I'd straight run, high speed O.J. type shit. It start out as normal with him getting out of his patrol car headed towards my window to gather my information when I'd just flip my shit into 2nd gear and roar off! He'd flip and run back to his cruiser while I'm flippin' up to fifth and flyin' at close to a 150 clip, shit man, I haven't even hit sixth gear yet! By the time the 5-0 was able to get his bearing on me I'd be in Utah where the pursuit would switch hands, more than likely this is where Utah State Highway Patrol would get involved along with a number of sheriffs and county police.

We'd be well into Salt Lake by about the 7th hour of the pursuit with me still roaring on flipping back and forth between my first and second tank of gas while using up the last of my nitrous tank. I'd hit Nevada and those Nazi cops would shoot me before I even made it pass the border of Utah, fuckers.

Just for shits and giggles really, if I did end up pulling over I'd be fine with 3 grams, but pass up a story like that? Fuck no, man.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Act normal...

5. you should have a stach spot in the car. you can easley hide 3 gs in the console or something that clips onto the car, like the side modeling

6. Shit keep it in the waistline of my shorts basically crotch it

7. i would swallow that shit
    if i couldn't safely hide it in my bra
    like if i knew the car smelled already and he'd wanna search me
    om nom and gone

8. That story made my fucking week, lmao!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Well, if you're in the US, the 4th. Amendment to the constitution states that you, your property, and your belongings will not be subject to unwarranted or unreasonable seizes or searches. In other words, the police have to ASK you to search your car. If you say no, they have to go get a warrant, and most won't over a traffic stop. That is, of course, if it's only a traffic stop, and the cop didn't see you smoking. Once they have reasonable suspicion, they can search all they want and there's nothing you can do about it, unless you want to get charged with obstructing an officer.

In case you ever do get pulled over under suspicion, lock your bud in the glove box and hide the key (don't throw it out the window). They no matter what must get a warrant to search a locked box.

10. why would you ditch it in any of those ways for just getting pulled? maybe if you are puffin like 6 blunts at the same time and you get pulled over, but if you dont smell cause you aint been smokin just...act normal

11. I wouldn't do shit. 3 grams is usually a slap on the wrist around here.

12. except that the smell of weed is reasonable cause for the po-po to search what they want.

13. I'd just act like I don't have drugs?

14. he has no probable cause if the car does not smell, so therefore he legally cant search ur car so before i hit the road i would hide it. my state u can have up to an ounce with just a civil infraction.

15. Just act cool and in future, remember to keep light air freshener, body spray, etc. handy to avoid any whiffy suspicions ;)

16. It would most likely be under the seat and properly sealed.
    I wouldn't be driving erratically, illegally or stoned/drunk, and I would be compliant so they'd likely have no cause for a vehicle search anyways.
    Even if they did - 3 grams?
    Here, you probably wouldn't even get in any shit for that little.

17. That's the thing though, can't a cop just say "sir, it smells like marijuana. Are you holding?" Like they can just say that they smell ganja right? That's their probable cause. They can pretty much just lie about smelling it, just so they can search you & see if they can pop you for something.

18. I normally keep my cannabis in my bum to begin with, soooo...:eek:

19. I was pulled over with an O in a mason jar just chillin in my backseat clear as day with little bags in my jacket pocket......,...... Cop didn't say a damn thing lol. Just have to play it cool.