If you got drafted...

Discussion in 'General' started by bkadoctaj, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Personally speaking, that idea is illogical. If it's a nuclear war, what good will soldiers be?

2. if i were drafted, id be in BC faster than you could say "Misson Accomplished".

3. I would see if I could be drafted into the branch of my choice. Im already planning to join the marines but not because of 'civic duty' or some patriotic bullshit like that. I just want the training.

4. if i were drafted id join up. the marines forsure. there is no doubt about it in my mind. im the only son to carry my family name on, but whatever. im down for the marines.

5. i meant hypothetically if I lived during those times. I dont even know if I would fight that. I dont enjoy killing people, especially those with the same motive of "defending their country"

6. If it was a war where I felt my country would TRULY need my help, then I have no qualms in helping them get the job done, in return for the years of freedoms and lifestyle that I have been given.

7. if it was for the right reasons id fight. if the war was for the wrong reasons id go to another country i expect

8. I'd go to war in a heartbeat for America

9. depends on what im drafted for.