Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you got caught..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by weedinseed, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Ya fuck the USA with its legal pot in two states and a multitude of mmj states. Marijuana is more legal here than anywhere else in the world, don't forget it is illegal in the vast majority of the world also.

2. [quote name='"paleolith"']

You're crazy.[/quote]

Hahahah fuck, this made me laugh hard :smoking:

3. You probably would. You're best off pressing it into a block and smoking that shit!

4. Doubt half the people on here follow that rule, homie

5. I imagine if your grinder has a kief catcher with some kief in it then yes, you can get busted for concentrates.

Never underestimate a cops ability to find more charges to add to your case.

6. 2 out of 50, and its not legal by federal law, it is by state so the DEA can still do shit, and its legal in amsterdam, so when you say its more legal here than anywhere else back your shit up or at least talk about something you know.

7. Yeah buddy I hate to break it to you but despite what you've seen in harold & kumar marijuana is still technically illegal in Holland. You're making yourself look silly

8. and yes technically. Its also technically legal there to/ Compare USA to Netherlands, its more legal there.

9. There is no such thing as "more legal" in that sense. No matter what occurs there, the law says marijuana is illegal in holland, and a misdemeanor. That means technically every state that had decriminalized marijuana in the usa is "more legal" to smoke.

I don't know where you live but here in California marijuana is illegal, but despite that laws aren't enforced and it is sold to the public, just like in the netherlands. So the only difference is if a dick cop decides to enforce laws (like they can in the netherlands), in Ca the punishment is more lenient

10. Seriously some of the cops ive dealt with would have been too dumb to realize there was even a keif catch. But yeah you'd get in trouble depending on where you live

11. While you can get bud at smoke shops in Amsterdam, so you not remember Holland recently pushing more restrictive marijuana laws? At the same time in the us pot is up for medicalization in several more states, same for decriminalization and legalization. The us is pushing for weed legalization faster than anyone else at this time.

12. ok, i wasnt compleatly sure what you ment earlier, and im not that up to date with hollands laws

13. Lol where I'm from weed can get u jailed for 7 years just for a joint or even positive in drug tests a dealer would probably be sentenced to life or deported

_________
    Keep smoking the holy herb

14. damn thats crazy, and sentences for other drugs are probably shorter, am i right?

15. Na bro I live in the middle east other drugs aren't so popular the main drugs we have is hash and somewhat like ecstasy you can get in deep shit for both, thank god I'm going it Canada after 1 year I'm sick and tired of this shit

_________
    Keep smoking the holy herb

16. Lmao what an idiot! But still sucks for you.

One time about a year back when me and my buddy got busted blazing in a pretty stupid and sketchy spot, the cop saw the bowl on the dash of his car, (didnt even realize it was up there) and asked what was in it. We said ASH, he thought we said HASH, then proceeded to tell us that we were smoking hash the whole time.

He ended up taking my buddys buildabong and our weed and grinders and let us go though, but man, they're dumb.