If you got caught? (UK)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BoSelecta75, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Anyone got anyone got any experience with gettig caught with 1 plant in the uk? I heard they are quite leniant if they think its personal use and will just confiscate ur plant and warnn u, true?

2. If you dont have any previous convictions and you get a soliciter in to fight your corner in the interview room down the station you would more than likely just get cautioned.

But... i got caught with an 1/8th on my once got my caution used up on that, and 1 day i got pulled over and didnt even have any weed on me (just about 5 or 6 empty bags with dust in the bottom) know how much it was?? 0.1g yes 0. fuckin 1 of a gram and they dragged me up in court for it too. Had to pay £120 court costs/£250 fine and this part takes the piss the most £90 for it to be incinerated. WHAT THE FUCK why didnt they just flush there presious drugs haul down the toilet, or even just leave the bag open there was that little in it, it would have blew away in the pissing wind.

Oh and by the way i lost all respect for the UK police/court system that day, and just dont give a toss anymore:D

3. So they gave u a record?

4. Yes. I got the record after the 1st time they caught me they still take your pic/fingerpints/dna even if they just caution you.