Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

if you got caught, how would it go down

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by -aCe-, Nov 14, 2010.

1. alright GC, sorry if this has been posted before, didnt see one, but if there is, dont kill me ><

So basically if your like the typical stoner and hide from certain authorities either that be parents or the cops and were to get caught by them...how would it go down?
    Share things you hate and usually find yourself being reckless when doing them.

If you think your that boss, then just predict if you were to get caught, how would it be?

For me I'd say my parents might one day wanna investigate and find my bong. I usually forget to put in a secure location cz im just so fucking stoned.

Share GC :hello:

2. in a hail of gunfire, joint in one hand rifle in the other

3. I'll make sure to provide covering fire comrade.

4. yea i got caught cause i dont hide shit very well i guess.......rents went through my room and left it trashed....shit was fucked up

5. I got caught by the cops and my parents plenty of times. But never with weed because im smart in hiding it, wether i stash it or wether its on me. My parents grounded me for a few days, the cops caught me high in school, but not from mary jane, from bars, so im in Alternative school at the moment.
    I had an ounce on me once, and they searched me and they didnt find it! key spot, hide in in your crotch! its easier if your a girl. but if they strip searched you, your fucked.

6. ive come in on various occasions high and parents have told me they're disappointed but i tell them i don't do it anymore...

cops on the other hand, haha i'd probably shit myself :/

7. I'd be doing cocaine. They'd invade my mansion and I'd end up dead in a pool in front of a statue. Seriously though, my parents would find my bong or smoking kit; and the cops would catch me after a pickup (only times I have weed or paraphernalia on me is right after a pickup or in transit to one of my friend's houses).

8. if i were to get caught from....

my mommy.. she'd be like wtf fool..run to my binger threaten to break it but leave it.

my dad.. he'd fuckin show me how hard his backhand is and how soft my cheek is lol..and he'd take my weed and flush it down the toilet like he's done before (about an ounce and some [31gs]) he flushed in total in 2 flushings. o and he'd send me to a rehab hospital place and i'd have to enter JADE and yea door would be off..window would be bolted closed, can't go outside..no car nothing haha..talk about him droppin g me off to class haha

and finally
    police...because i never carry over a half o on me...nothing because i lve in california and prop 19 did not pass :) i mean worst that'll happen is my bong/pipe will be broken (but probs not cause police officers from what i've heard from friends they just give it b ack unless u get officer poholski or whatever the fuck his name is.)

9. i'd have a depressed smile throughout the entire time.