If you got a pic of this kind of bud plz post it.

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by pushin_wheight, Jul 24, 2004.

1. Last month I came across a short connection of a type of hydro i have never seen or tried before. It costs $150 dollars per gram but i took a little hit out of the miniture one hitters and i hallucinated for about 5 hours and was shit face stoned for the next few days. so if you have a pic post it here

2. $150 per gram is not worth even the best bud in the world, and no its not a hallucinagen. and hydro is not a strain, its a method of growing it

3. 150 a gram @#%!%!~ ABWAHAHAHAHHAAH. Sorry, but that is fucking hillarious. That's the biggest amount of bullshit I have ever heard. 5 hours of hallucinating combined with after effects into the next day? That was either laced with something

No need to be name calling.. Please refrain from this in the future..

4. well then who knows. the trip kinda reminded me of some acid i once took so u know it might be some real nice do do soaked in some liquid acid, but im not sure if it was. Apparently none of you have been to Texas. Last year i took a trip to Amsterdamn for spring break and i smoked some really nice bud and hash, but i have found better weed home grown here in texas than i have found anywhere i have travled 2. and yes if you got the cash $150 aint nothing. read my name "Pushin Wheight" meaning $150 aint shit. and yes i know hydro is not a specific type of weed its a way of growing ive grown quite a few dro plants in my day. I was just wondering if any of you have ever smoked anything with those results.

5. stick to schwag. mmm...

6. well, the high you describe sertainly sounds like embalmingfluid laced pot high. punch your dealer for trying to make you his drugbitch. hard!

7. anyone else smell bullshit?

8. Actually, this man could be speaking the truth, cause I actually do know of some bud in miami that COULD (not saying it did) sell for like 75 dollars a joint, thats how much the dude said he could sell it for.

you know, now that I actually read the post and didnt just go by the peoples comments... i guess i would've known... hallucinated? what was it? 99% PCP with 1% Bud... the bud being about 1 gram and PCP in a spray bottle being constantly sprayed at the one gram bud for hours, and then not even let sit to dry and immediately smoked... I guess the fumes would make you feel like shit for 5 days :X

9. lol, maybe it was laced with datura? dunno if you can smoke datura, but i cant think of many drugs that last that long.

10. Found out how its made. The water it was irrigated with was a compost watering system. It consisted of 2% lsd, 6oz. of British purple shrooms, 15oz. of oarnge rinds and lemon rinds, bannana pills, and gutted 12 catfish and put the entrails in. It was maui wowie+blue indica. That is how the person made it.

11. uhhhhh. . .
    What is he talking about?
    [​IMG]

12. that smoked rock, thats what happened...

if the name calling keeps up in this thread... i wwill be forced to close it!!!

We do not allow name calling in the city.

BH

13. quit talkin dat jibba jabba *edited by BH*!!... ..you been smoking some pcp or something man.... ..lol..... last time i smoked bud i dont remmebr tripping ...but eh... maybe you just get some really good bud... :p.....

14. That sounds really cool if its true, but if not- props to your imagination bro.

15. lmao

puttin fish in the soil

gooo indians :p

sounds very funny

16. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.........catfish end trails?

17. when will you noobies learn before you post the bullshit?

LSD is DESTROYED by high temperatures...

2% eh? how did he go about measuring THAT??

how can you get the psylicin and psylocybin from the mushrooms to go into the buds???

he weighs the rinds out..?and theres like a special recipe to this?

either you dont know shit, or your just lying for attention..

either way im verry sorry... god pplease help your soul

and next time you decide to inform people about super bud, go to www.yahooka.com, and then go to www.erowid.org, that way your lies will seem true :roll eyes:

18. for any non growers out there, you can indeed use fish as a base for ferts in the soil...........horrible i know, that's why i use stuff you buy from garden centres, fish blood and bone meal...........it's natural ferts for an organic grow...........so going REALLY organic, it could be done over a period of time............Peace out..........Sid

you've heard of compost heaps?...........look at all the shit that goes into them, and then they sell it in bags, and the plants love it........

19. i know sid, but thats entirely different then adding rinds directly into the soil, or catfish entrails directly into the soils.

i call bullshit on thee mushrooms and LSD thing...