If you give me a business idea I will invest

Discussion in 'General' started by pablosmokes, Apr 14, 2022.

1. Nice one! I will dig into it! Cheers for that and happy smoking

2. I have heard that here in my city (I live in Italy, Napoli as of now) it is hard to deal with the parking lot people cause they are very dangerous. To the point of actually punching you cause they say it is his/hers parking lot...

3. I’ve passed through Napoli, maybe because of tourism? That’s a bit much lol

4. #24 Ender12, Nov 4, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2022
    idk if author is still here but i personally think you should create a plan and investigate all the possibilities in business, like which niches are profitable and which not, etc. For example one can enter national markets in India to trade with state companies. There is a possibility to do this in India. There is a special gem portal website which allows this. I heard that many enteprenieurs do this and make profits.

5. Wait until everything crashes and Buy rental properties but be careful because that 100k worth of buying power will be more like 50k worth

6. Korean BBQ, sushi style.
    Chef makes you custom korean bbq foods at the bar.

7. Best investments are rental properties and storage units :)

8. Do a grow: if you don't know how; learn it or hit me up, we can make a killing!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. #29 Noah123, Jan 4, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2023
    I'm not sure that on this forum you can find someone who has a great idea or business to invest in. You need to form a business plan for a good startup, which many people don't. To invest in someone's idea, you need to fully explore the market in which the idea will be used, you cannot invest blindly. It is necessary to study every detail so that the invested money does not go anywhere. Many people invested in ideas that have only just begun. For example, Oskar Hartmann helped many companies, they grew out of nothing with his support. You may be lucky enough to invest in an idea and it may bear fruit, or it may be the other way around.

10. #30 thomaslopez, Feb 20, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2023
    I have been working with this outsourcing service for over a year, and they have never disappointed. They are professional, reliable, and efficient. Their team is highly skilled and can tackle any project we throw their way Dedicated Customer Service | WOW24-7 have become an integral part of our business, and we couldn't have done it without them. I highly recommend this outsourcing service to anyone looking for exceptional service and value.