If you get pulled over....

Discussion in 'General' started by stickfigure321, Jul 16, 2011.

1. And you tell the cop he can go through your car, but there is a safe in your car can he make you open it? Never has happen to me, just thinking..

2. I thought even a locked glove box requires a warrant.

It doesn't matter much, if they want one they get one.

3. No he can shoot you several times to the face and blow it open though. :(

4. if he thinks you have alot on you he can stay with you and wait until a friend cop of him brings a warrant ..imho

5. just deny a search, don't consent
    if he's a dickbag and searches your car anyways, and find something illegal and you go to court, ask your lawyer to file unlawful search and if it passes, judge will throw out your case, even if they found your illegals

6. #6 Grandma Gudenhi, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011
    I have refused a search many times only to have the cops search anyway. It's extremely frustrating!. I would give anything to be put in that position. Of course, so long as I had nothing to hide.
    There's no way I would open the safe :laughing: And they know there's no way a judge would issue a warrant :laughing: I'd so be laughing at the cop and his frustration from me saying no.

7. Don't ever consent to a search, they plant tracking devices and nano thermite detonation devices that explode whebever they want.