If you friend killed somebody, would you help them to dispose of the body?

Discussion in 'General' started by grassboy, Jun 1, 2009.

1. If they'd already done it, like in the spur of the moment because they were in danger I'd help them dispose of the evidence, but if they asked me straight out in cold blood if I'd plan and carry out premeditated murder, I'd tell them to go and fuck themselves.
    Personally I believe anyone who uses violence as a means of solving problems or controlling others (and I know plenty) must be seriously stupid. It's just animaliistic.

2. A true friend would have asked who and why.

A true friend would have answered the questions.

I'd go to the cops.

3. Well nobody will know about him asking you. If you don't feel like snitching on him, just deny the fact that he told you.

4. wtf i wouldn't have someone elses blood (literally and figuratively) on my hands

and it wouldn't be 2nd or 3rd degree murder...that shit is 1st degree murder

5. i would go for this. if he really is your friend and he actually does end up going through with this (doubt he will)...then i really dont think he would say he told you about it, but you never know.

6. talk him out of it, unless you just want to stay back and hope he doesn't do it.

But if he does you will feel guilty of that persons death your entire life

decisions decisions.....

7. Why would that make him feel guilty? If his friend is serious about killing the dude, chances are he won't be able to talk him out of it anyways. OP didn't kill anyone, nor would he have been involved at all if it wasn't for his friend trying to pull him into it.

8. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Calvin and Hobbes is the best newspaper comic ever

9. plausible deniability...

use it.

10. Don't help this guy! I would just stay out of it all together.

On another note...I am fuckin' stoned because this thread is kinda a trip. Hopefully I don't see you on Dateline ID one day. :smoking: I love that show!

11. What ever happened to helping a friend dig a body hole or two?

It's a bonding experience.

12. Exactly. If there's a person who's willing to do it for you, you should be willing to reciprocate.
    I have one friend I'd help this way. And I know they would do the same for me.

13. yes. fuck him, he's not a good friend anymore. unless you want to help him, your choice.

14. Naw, let the dude kill who ever it is, he obviously has a good reason if hes planning it out.

Just tell him you want nothing to do with it and you will act like it never happened.

But dude.. DONT help him.

15. #36 Deleted member 118531, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2020
    -

16. what he hell is wrong with some people?

17. But you're willing to keep a freind who's a murderer.

''Dude, like WTF?!? You wouldn't help me dissolve that loan shark in lye and then dispose of the human salsa in several trashbags along the side of the interstate. Is that SO much to ask???''

18. ok well first of all dont help him

how can the cops prove that you knew unless he tells them that you did so dont sweat it nothing will happen to you

19. dont hang around this dude for awhile.