If you feel like Fucking with someone.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Dragiia, Dec 26, 2011.

1. It's a horrible thing to get some poor souls hopes up, but besides that,...

Post an ad on Craigslist for a free xbox, ps3, puppy, anything in demand, and put your friends/siblings phone number. I guarantee there phone won' stop ringing. Even if you delete it, it'll keep ringing. Someone do it and post back ahah.[​IMG]

2. Nice guy. Shame I don't have your number...

3. #3 iRunNaked, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
    Edited it out

4. Shit man I'm high as hell and I thought you were going to prank call someone for us. I've been sitting hereR excited as fuck waiting for one of my buddies phone to ring.

5. That's fucked up, you can delete your post when you edit if you have any morals or semblance of friendship.

6. Haha...my friend's friends did that to him a few years ago. I was chillin with him the day that they did it. He said that people started calling him at like, 6am.

It was funny cuz he was just like, *sigh* "hello? no, it's a joke my friends are playing on me. yep. bye."

And he couldn't edit or delete the post cuz he's not the one who made it.

They used to always order like, 50 pizzas and have them delivered to the ice cream place in the city we used to work at, too. They'd do it at least once a week...lol...and he couldn't do anything about it.

7. No lie, two+years ago when my daughter was born. We came home from the hospital and had 88 msg from people and children asking about "Free jonas brothers tickets". No kids in the house o_O we were like wtf?

Wasn't too bad were hermits and never answer our phones.

8. im gunna fuck this number up.

9. im gunna fuck this number up.[/quote]

Damn this guy's shit out of luck now.. lol phone number posted on the internet = trouble

10. [quote name='"grandmastersmit"']

Damn this guy's shit out of luck now.. lol phone number posted on the internet = trouble[/quote]

4chan :D

11. called it = voicemail

12. hahahahah i gotta do this, classic shit

13. Morals or no morals, fucking with people is fun.