Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you dont smoke for a while

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skillsforilz, Jan 9, 2011.

1. I havent smokedbin over two months and today, i took 5 gravity bong hits and did not get high. If you dont smoke for a while, will you not get high when you start again? It tasted and smelled just like weed.

2. You ever smoke troll before?

3. Try drinking bleach

4. Um.. Whys everybody calling me a troll? I used to smoke everyday...

5. Jesus christ, is everybody on this forum assholes now? Im asking a serious question and everyone is being a fucking dick.

6. Haha i'm kidding man.

I honestly don't know, maybe your smoking D- stuff....?

7. Haha ive noticed this

But no?
    Your supposed to get higher.

8. somethins definitely not right haha. i was a daily smoker and i stopped december 15th for a drug test. i just took it yesterday morning so i could finally smoke an when i did it was like the first time i smoked again. i was pretty damn high after half a blunt.

9. probably because..
    1. After not smoking that long you would have no tolerance at all and getting high would be very easy

2. Five gravity bong rips would have most people feeling pretty damn good

maybe you should make a little video or something of you taking said Bong hits back to back :hello:

10. Im just confused because I havent smoked in so long and i would assume 5 hits off a gravity bong from any weed would get me high. All i got was like a short buzz at the most.

11. Cause you cant take a 2 month Tbreak then do 5 grav bong hits and not get high.. If this is true, a hole in time would appear and we'd all die. or you have the biggest tolerance in the world.

12. Sorry I didn't mean to be offensive. I just think you would definitely be in space off of 5 grav rips. I hope things start working out for ya man. Try vaping or edibles if smoking has stopped working, you'll get lifted.

13. maybe you didnt hold it in? Idk, i stopped smokin for 3 months and got ripped first time i started smokin again. you must have been doing something wrong.

14. I honestly dont understand. I only got a buzz, cotton mouth, and a little bit hungry.

15. I'll answer this SERIOUSLY.

Yeah man happened to me i smoked after a year of a break (parents scared me shitless) and i didnt get in the least bit high. Smoked a week later and couldnt even move. :smoke: just wait a little trust me

16. lol this guy reminds me of that miley cyrus hacker epic fail with his g bong on the wheel chair computer chair and e-z bake oven microphone. even his name reminds me of him.

anyway to answer your question, you must be hitting it wrong.

keep smokn

17. Yeah, like another guy said already, smoke again and see if it hits you then :smoke:

18. Guys, are you all really calling the dude troll? Especially Mister 7 posts. This dude has 840 posts. I can pretty much guarantee hes not a troll. Hes asking a question now chill out guys. And OP. All I can tell you is it must of been some low grade stuff. And if you go a long period without smoking your lungs become weaker. So you probably have weaker lungs and it was some low grade which is why you only got a buzz. Try smoking some different bud next time.

19. Yea, it should feel it you the second time.