Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

if you dont know me...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Dec 8, 2003.

1. then let me introduce myself...the proper way
    i am me, i is he
    together we, seperated you and me
    smokin weed
    yeah, thats what its about.
    brb..gotta poop and reload the bowl.

bowl loaded
    *smoking bowl*

in order for the emancipation proclamation to have totally taken affect, every single mountain dew bottle would have to be contorted into a phallyc symbol..oh no
    marlboro lights menthol and a dr pepper grasscity and a block of cheddar, ive never felt better, on that business letter i put a header, gotta stay away from the feder ally, holy shit, lighter gotta order the parts, what the fuck, dismantle a shopping cart, universal, out of this world, jr high swirly, smokin pearly green buds, lungs blowin up like scuds, drinkin on hawaiin punch and liquid fermented spuds, now im drunk, pod kinda like punk, yeah yeah yah, i got the fuck..wlel shit, i tried to type funk and typed fuck....i got the fuck:D
    *bubble bubble bubble*
    *garbage truck drives by*
    *COUGHL OCUTHJKL*

well...fuuuuuck
    my electric heater has a fan option...i was cold, i looked down to realize instead of blasting heat, it was just recycling cold air....MOTHER FUCKER!..you go to hell, you go to hell and you die, choke on some mother fucking pie.

kitty in my lap

2. Kaboom. Take that, heater.

3. you got the fuck!
    holy funk!
    feel tha kitty!
    make her feel preeeeeeetty!
    *meow*

4. and thus he was high, all was good in the land of norm.

5. hahahahahahhaha dude, namron is my hero. But really dude you have the worst ADD in the world.. but you make up for it in comedy so anyway.. cool beans man.... ima nerd.... ok anyway so you sound very stoned... i love being stoned, and being happy.. so I'll see you later Namron Pimpy.... ok bye

yaer

6. and then they purrrrrrrred

7. lol,norm norm norm ,lol.cheers mate.

8. "When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmm, boy." - Jack Handey

9. norm = Ol' Father Ranter

;)

10. dirty, can we discuss your ADD?

lol, coem on

11. me? add never
    who where we talking about?
    im not as dirty as i once was they make me shower now?
    and then there was no more
    i want pie?

12. I'll take two of whatever he just had...

13. damn now i got other people wishing norm was here!!!!

14. Ah...I love the ganga pot.