Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you don't have Cinnex then your missing out!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NoBluntRollin, Oct 20, 2011.

1. #1 NoBluntRollin, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2011
    Just got this for the first time from the dispensary today i looked it up and didn't find much on It has a very unique smell and taste but my god i think it's better then sour d thats just me but if you can get this fucking get it!! :smoke::wave:

Attached Files:

2. Looks nice. Tough to beat sour though

3. That looks so frosted. Dank.

[quote name='"Skert"']Looks nice. Tough to beat sour though[/quote]

I've heard Maui Wowie is supposed to be pretty crazy.

4. Ditto on Maui Wowie, mmm

5. nice mids!

6. I had some a while back, its some good stuff..

You have have more success looking up strain info under SINEX, and CINEX too, it goes by like 3-4 different spellings due to it sounding correct through any of the spellings lol

7. Since you find the need to post this in every pickup thread, I'd love to see the "dank" that you get. :rolleyes:

8. Haha yea like the above poster said jeeptoker, you do this alot, yesterday you claimed "you got the dankest of dank, so dank the crystals fall off of it for 80 an 8th right from the grower" Which it itself is a lie, growers dont sell bud for 80 an 8th, ever, it never happens... The grower i know sells oz's for 160..... of the headiest of headies......

And all the pics you have posted of weed are HARDLY the dankest of the dank

If i catch you doing this again, its going to be considered trolling

9. Well i picked up some sour d last week (grown amazingly) and i thought this was mo bettttta :/