If You Dig Reggae...

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by NORRIN RADD, Mar 16, 2010.

1. #1 NORRIN RADD, Mar 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2010
    Download this free reggae / culture tunes mixtape from Satori Movement, Creation Skateboards, Culture Skate & Jah Warrior Shelter.

Here's the link: Satori Culture Blends Vol. 6.

2. Okay, before I let this come through my speakers, I need to know. 1-10. What would YOU rate it. 'Cause right now, I'm not feeling the shuffle of my iTunes library. Keeps playing SOAD. Don't get me wrong, some SOAD is okay. But when you have around 5000 songs, you shouldn't hear a band you have 21 songs by more than once in 5 minutes right? No. It hit me with two, back to back. That, my friend is not shuffle. Okay, I'm done rambling, my apologies sir, I'm pretty baked. But yeah man, 1-10, whatchu got on it?

3. It's ill man, there's not one bad song on it IMO.

4. Thanks, love. :D

5. No problem.:)

6. Just started downloading, I'll check it out.

7. Let me know if you dig it.

8. decent list of Artiste names.. mostly conscious dancehall it looks like for any of ya wondering what on d mix..

9. #9 CapnRedEye, Mar 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2010
    Hell yeah man, that's what's up. Downloading now. Will return for review, haha. It's so essiting!

(Edit) -->So far, I'm diggin it. I mean, I've only heard 2 songs so far, but I'm diggin it.

10. i like it man

11. #11 Rhythm of Life, Mar 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2010
    Some chill shit on here thanks man.

Fuck dude this shit is tight the more I hear of the album. I wish I could rep you again.

12. Another mix, not free, but.. yuh know.. Chinese Assassin got a mix "Daily Bread" I put on sometimes instead of just putting thousands of reggae tracks on shuffle.. pretty decent mix, think Chinese Assassin DJs got some other conscious and roots mixes or two, but for the most part they do just straight up Dancehall.

actually burning to d mix right now which is why i came and posted it, opened my desk drawer and there was a fully packed pipe waiting for me so thru on some tune and here I am.. :wave:

13. I'm glad you cats dig it.

14. personally I totally forgot about downloading it :D

15. recently moved to vacay place in Jamaica... I'm downloading it right now

i'll have one rolled by the time it's done then let you know