If you died today

Discussion in 'General' started by ChiiDank, Jan 12, 2011.

1. If you died today what would you want to be buried along with you in your casket. I would just want a little dime bag in my pants pocket. Because I would be sad I never got to see the day cannabis became legal. Also because it had made me so happy throughout life, made my life better. So why not be with it , after life

2. I would want to be cryogenic-ally frozen, no joke.

If that was not an option I would want to be blasted into the vacuum of space/ or a black hole.

3. I dont think I want to be put in the ground in a casket to be honest, Im thinkin just throw my ashes in the sea and let me be at peace.

4. Fuck it I want to be vaporized.

Just strap me to about 20 lbs of c4 and leta rip

5. Im def getting cremated

Fuck rotting in the ground

edit: Then again, I could see burying my ashes in some killa chronic plants. Like that dude in how high.

6. I have a donor card, so I guess my organs would be put to good use, other than that I don't really care. I'll either be rotting in a ditch or a pile of ashes.
    Though, if I had a choice it'd probably be a pagan burial, so a tree would be planted where I was buried.

7. i dont not want ONE fucking cent put into my death. i will not have any single person profit from it.

8. They would take any useful organs and fill me with popcorn. Heat to right temp an have dead popcorn for the show.

It'd be all PEW PEW PEW PABAW!!

9. I want to be cremated.
    Weed doesn't need to be cremated along with me.

10. I'd want my electric guitar strapped on and I'm doing a strange pose (they'd have to make a funny shaped casket but it would be worth it)

11. I want to be buried with my weight in diamonds and my weight in explosives that will be triggered upon opening the casket.

12. I want to be stuffed and displayed in public so teenagers can take disrespectful photos with my corpse for facebook.

13. If I died today, I would be sad because I havn't gotten laid alot.

14. I would want to take a ride in the large hadron collider

15. I'm sure I wouldnt really care if I did die today. but a picture of my gf