If You Could Stop Time...

Discussion in 'General' started by davoplot, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Well..What would you do"??

2. Go harvest pound after pound after pound of governmentally grown dank from their fields.

3. rob some of the baddest banks in the US... slap the fuck out of people i hate.. cant really think of anything else. just rob everyone

4. I would sneak into the white house and smoke a fat ass blunt in the ovel office

5. Yea I would humiliate George Bush in a press conference.
    Like the guy up there said^^^Slap the fuck out of people i hate.
    Rob the biggest banks

think about it...you can have a conversation, do all of these things, and have the same
    conversation after.ahhh if only........

6. kill a few people who crossed me or my family

7. why steal?

i would probably explore some crazy ass rain forests at night, just sleep there, wake up get high

8. Pinch girls butts.

9. I would rob a bank for sure. That's all i would do, cause after that i could buy everything i wanted.

But with other people i would punch each person i dont like a couple times.....full ass beatings for the people who have stolen/ fucked with my shit before.

I would also go find a car i really like, freeze time and go through the computer and make it mine.......new ferrari???? fuck yea!!! Or a new bimmer......

10. put firecrackers in peoples pants

11. I'd replace every soldier's gun with a banana.

if i can stop time once, I can do it again. my exploits don't have to be big or profitable.

12. i would think about what to do, since i could stop time of course, and right now im waiting for my sweet ass juicy jay trip blunt to dry up.. mmm

13. I might think about getting into the pentagon and reading classified documents

14. id go back to my old high school and pause time, blaze up the fattest of dolos while walking all through the school

15. rob the royal canadian mint. then i'd never want to stop time again. The first thing i get is a small condo in Southern Spain.

16. Id pause time and keep it paused for long periods. Like a year without talking/ interacting with anyone.

Id go jack some cars, get a bunch of brews, and a few pounds of weed. Then id just go find a gigantic house somewhere along the river. I dont care if someone is in it already. What are they gunna do? lol

Waiitt, can i bring someone along with me? Cause that'd be mad boring without my girlfriend lol

17. alot of illegal, but more importantly immoral type shit... thats all i'm saying right there

18. Before you do anything with these new so called superpowers rememeber this...

Money is the root of all Evil.~Turk

19. I love this...lol Id most deffinatly take my ass to Applebee's where this girl with this FINE FINE plump juicy round thick jiggling smmmmmmooth perfect ass is at and id spank that thang red.:D

20. Use to think of this as a kid. I'd rob alot of places like walmart. Wouldn't go pull down some girls pants lol, thats fucking pathetic.