If you could stop time?

Discussion in 'General' started by bluekangaroo, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Like if you had a button that you could carry with you, and if you pressed it you could stop time, and then start it again, everything else would be freezed. What would you do?

2. Rape............ Everyone..

3. Fuck celebrities and every hot chick i see
    Kill all evil politicians
    Kill all oil tycoons
    Eat someones plate at a five star resturant
    Rub cocaine all over oreillys nose on air
    Slap and piss on all the assholes
    Win the lotto

4. Feel some boobies.

5. i would cheat, steal, rape, and pillage.

like a fuckin pirate!

6. 1.) Destroy all demons

7. Nothing lol. Shouldnt mess with that stuff.

8. Skim the banks and even out the wealthy/ poor thing just a bit.

Not too much, the poor wouldn't know what to do with large sums. And the wealthy could afford to lose a small amount.

But I'd suddenly be living a much better life.

Also, maybe show the public of corrupted behavior and pictures to prove it, plain view of the public and let the public decide how to act.

9. smoke weed lol

10. Wow this kinda tripped me out. I used to imagine this as a kid all the time haha. Id light all the money in the world on fire. Id also destroy all the guns in the world. I can think of more but im trying to poop atm.

11. i would suck in a bunch of air and yell

[​IMG]

TIIIIIME FREEEEEEEZE

and then just stop time and move or something and start it again so people were all 'whoah he can really do it'

12. [​IMG]

make it a watch. stylish!!

13. pull down ppl's pants in public and unfreeze time so they get embarrassed.

stupid shit like that i guess. i got no need for stopping time

14. I'd buy an '80s cell phone and bleach my hair blonde so I could complete the total Zack Morris package

[​IMG]

15. Smoke weed and clean myself up so there's suddenly a marijuana smell in the vicinity but I can walk away with no one knowing :D

16. Absolutely. :smoke::smoke::D:D

17. Go check out all the places that have restricted access. Pause time if I'm gonna be late for something, or if I just wanna get some needed sleep in. Go to college and learn all the material in about "2 weeks". I'd be a genius. I'd be stopping time multiple times a day

18. i would stop time for about three weeks so that i could study proper for my friggin exam tomorrow dude

19. probably just smoke weed/rob liquor stores
    have my own grow op
    biggest diamond for my gurl
    get ripped
    build a house
    smoke weed in amazing landscapes worldwide
    i wonder what would happen if i stopped time at the same time i was dreaming
    id probably steal clothes too
    dedicate a lot of frozen time increasing my rap skills
    id build a park for kids to play at
    the ability to freeze time can also be a curse to some
    i wouldnt want the power. i know id just abuse it. but say you and your gurl both have the power i could stop time and just hold her forever...

20. i feel like ima thread killer ):