Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could smoke with someone famous

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MasterG, Sep 24, 2012.

1. who would be?

2. do they have to be alive? if not jimi Hendrix

if they have to be alive, I would say Seth Rogan

3. Not to be a dick but soo many threads like this. But anyways yeah Seth Rogan or wtf is his name, Seth's buddy in Pineapple Express

4. Rush Limbaugh

5. james franco ha

a session with snoop would be awesome too...

6. I wouldn't waste my time smoking with Snoop. His tolerance is so high i bet he doesn't even feel it anymore. It'd be the same as just chilling with him sober.

7. [quote name='"MasterG"']james franco ha

a session with snoop would be awesome too...[/quote]

Thanks man couldn't fuckin think of it +rep

8. Paul Banks lolol... Nah fuck that dude. I would wanna smoke with Wiz and Juicy and them.

9. whole taylor gang..

10. Daniel tosh but if he tried anything faggotish id whoop his ass lol

11. Seth Rogen or David Cross

12. Bob Marley of course!

13. Jonah hill. No doubt.

14. Joe Rogan...:cool:

15. David krumholtz maybe. There are a lot of people that seem cool but let's be honest, it would be awkward as fuck.

16. Patton Oswalt or Tenacious D

OH, and Doug Benson.

17. Joe Rogan or Brian Redban, or Joey Diaz.. maybe just the whole death squad crew haha.

18. Either carl Segan or Johnny depps persona from fear and loathing. Damn right I spelt both those last names wrong.

19. Justin Kirk would be nice

20. All the ones I can think of are dead, Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Terence Mckenna, Bill Hicks, George Carlin... If they have to be alive then I guess I would like to smoke with Joey Diaz, Duncan Trussell, Bunny Wailer, Dave Chapelle or Toots Hibbert from Toots and the Maytals...

Oh and smoking with Louis CK would be pretty funny...