Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If YOU could smoke with one famous stoner

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cryptix420, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Tupac, Eazy E, Kurt Cobain (ye haha)

i'd pass the blunt to pac first fo sho

2. Only if he is sitting to your left I hope

3. Shannon Hoon if he was still alive. For living stoners however, probably Tommy Chong.

4. bob saget
    bob marley
    damian/stephen marley
    list goes on...

5. Bob Marley
    Seth Rogen
    Joe Rogan

6. Peter Tosh he was a boss

7. everybody on there but i would put cheech and chong in and if i had to pick one it would have to be bob marley just spliffs after spliffs

8. Tommy Chong and Cheech Marin. Obama, Clinton and taylor rain :)

9. Bob Marley
    Seth Rogan

10. 1) Bob Marley

2)Lil Wayne

3) prolly Biggie

11. Oh I thought of another. Thomas Jefferson. He wrote in several letters (they all used letters to each other back then, remember they had no phone or email or even telegraph) about growing 'seedless hemp'. The ONLY reason to grow seedless cannabis is for use as medicine or recreation.

George Washington too! In 1790 he wrote about growing 'hemp of the resinous India variety'. In other words he was growing some Hindu Kush. It's no good for making rope or paper or cloth. It's only good for its psychoactive properties.

The US Founding Fathers were Stoners and Growers ;)

12. true that man. I'm not religious, and don't believe that he was the son of some deity or anything, but whether or not i could actually talk to the dude, I would enjoy smoking with him, or even just hanging with him, thoroughly.

13. It's fairly likely that he and the disciples used hashish, probably in the oil they used for 'annointing'. It was commonly used back in the day.

14. I going to have to disagree with everyone saying they would smoke with some rapper and go with this guy

I watched this video and it absolutely blew my mind what he explained made me think for soo long about how ot reach this "4th demension". I can't get over how insanely smart this guy is

15. God made it, God uses it. Id toke with the big G-man.

16. Smart People:
    Steven Pinker
    Carl Sagan
    Einstein

Musicians:
    Bob Marley or any of his sons, If I had to pick i'd go with Stephen
    Biggie Smalls
    Nas
    Jay-Z
    Rammstein
    Mauro Picotto
    Gary and the Pacemakers
    Queen
    Supertramp
    Tego Calderon

Actors:
    Robert De Niro
    Denzel Washington
    Al Pacino
    Michael Caine

Famous Dudes:
    Che Guevera
    Joseph Stalin
    John Kennedy
    Obama
    Clinton
    Mandela

Religious:
    Jesus
    Muhammed
    God

I know its supposed to be ONE famous stoner, but I'm bored and don't feel like studying for my GED. Hope you like the list.. correct me in any errors with the categories.

17. Tommy Chong, definitely.