Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If YOU could smoke with one famous stoner

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cryptix420, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Tommy Chong and Hashbean at the same time. That would be a laugh :D

2. Alive, probably Gucci Mane. Would love to smoke some blunts of purp while he makes me laugh..
    Dead, 2pac.

3. Shakespeare
    Einstein
    Obama

I dont know if Einstein or Shakespeare smoked, but it would be awesome :hello:

4. easy, George Washington.

(im a political science major though so it would just be wild to sit down with all the founding fathers and spark up a joint and just hear what they think about todays problems).

5. Redman & Method Man FTW! I Think that would be hysterical!

[​IMG]

6. #66 SpiceMadeOfLife, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    dude, carl sagan. Compared to Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, he's kind of a square. However, he's big in the science world, imagine of all of this dudes trippy theories on god and the universe. Dudes dead now, but his explanations on complex ideas are so chill and easy to understand

This is a video of him explaining the 4th dimension. Sounds complicated right? This dude defintiely lit one up and thought about this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KT4M7kiSw"]YouTube - Carl Sagan 4th Dimension Explanation[/ame]

7. Bill Nye The Science Guy

8. Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill!

Bill Nye seems like he would be one of those super-talkative potheads that starts saying all sorts of crazy things when he smokes.

:smoking:

9. dude that guy just blew my fucking mind. =0

10. The guy who got really baked then thought of an idea called Christianity.
    Man, you know that dude had to be hella' baked to think of some of the stuff in the Bible.

11. snoop d o double g, seth rogan, katt williams and dave chappelle

12. If I ever had a chance to smoke with The Game I dont know what I would do. Haha well hes coming here for a concert next month and I will be smoking a fat blunt so I guess thats kinda...ehh nevermind not really
    [​IMG]

13. Philip Anselmo, but there are plenty more I would like to smoke with.

14. Tommy Chong of course.

15. I would wanna smoke with ol' Donald Rumsfeld. He had to have been a stoner.

"because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know" - D. Rummy

16. devin the dude would be pretty chill to kick it with and smoke a blunt with him or hit the bong with phelps hahaa

17. Thomas jefferson, seth rogan, bob marley and chris farley

18. Jack Black for sure. Maybe Seth Rogen, but I'd probably just smack him around for making so many crappy movies, but I'd definately like to light up with Vaporella from High Times.

19. in fantasy fiction land: Harold and Kumar
    Real life: Bill Maher