If you could smoke with anyone...

Discussion in 'General' started by KingTut, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Who would you smoke with?
    It can be anybody alive or dead, in history or the present.

[​IMG]

Id probably smoke with my man Albert Einstein because he was a genius and Ive always wanted to know his perspective on life and everything. Plus he had a sense of humor so he probably wouldnt be a boring to listen to.

2. He would drop some philosophical crazy shit on you

But i would have to say i would smoke with Willie Nelson, Snoop Dogg or Bill Clinton

3. Wow everyone named so far would seem cool to smoke with...but i would have to say Bob Marley, then tell him to play some music and shit while we all sit around the fire place on some kumbai-ya shit lol :hello:

4. Will farrel, Seth Rogan - and last but CERTAINLY not least, jessica alba because she is sooooo fine. :smoke:

If none of the above, yea, I'd definitely say albert Einstein or shit warren buffet so he could tell me how to become mega wealthy... He'd so share his secrets when he got stoned.. :p

5. Joint session with buddah jesus marley and me :d

6. marley and me, lol

7. Shane cross.

8. bob marley, buddha, eddie van halen :smoke:

9. charlie sheen

10. #11 locnar, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009
    my dad.. but that will never happen

11. Jesus. Take a picture and video tape it and maybe weed would get legalized already.

12. Saul Silver from pineapple express.....no question

13. Id also want to smoke with Bruce Lee, that would be sick, and also Brad Nowell from Sublime

RIP

14. Hendrix deffinitly.

James Hetfield

Ozzy, the dude would be awesome

Frank Sinatra

George Bush, so I could see how retarded he really is.

My brother Joe. Nobody knows where he went, he left his wife and kids one afternoon, and never came home. My mom said they used to get stoned together all the time and jam to CCR and shit. I really wish I could see him again.

15. Tommy Chong, Willie Nelson, and Hank Jr.

16. Bob Dylan.

17. Mel "THe MAn" Gibson

18. bill gates.

i bet that motherfucker smokes shit we will never hear about. and i bet he doesn't fuck around with pounds, bushels n up.

he's got monies so he wouldn't trip if you ask him to drop 5.