Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could smoke with any celebrity......

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xDS, May 11, 2011.

1. Definatly george bush

2. Fuck yeah, she's so beautiful and I bet she gets high.

3. cudi, wale and chip tha ripper. throw on some beats and listen to these masterminds go in on some freestyles.

mac miller also seems chill as fuck. i wouldn't really consider him a celebrity yet but id be down to chill with him and his crew

then another sesh with seth rogan, jonah hill, and joe rogan.

4. ricky williams, you know that dude has some crazy stories to tell

5. Definitely Kevin Smith. He seems like a really cool guy and we have a similar sense of humor.

6. James Franco, Paul Rudd, Mary Louise Parker.

And fuck no to Miley Cyrus. She's annoying high. Just look at those vids lol

7. #68 Washburn, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Of gunpowder.....

8. I call BS. I'm a damn smoke machine, but even if I had the money there is no fucking way I could smoke $10K of herb a month.

I'd really like to smke with Katt Williams, Barack Obama (or any President for that matter) and a few other random people.

9. David Lynch

10. Robert Downey Jr.

11. Tim lincecum.

12. Red Hot Chili Peppers. Then a jam sesh.

13. Diddy dirty money

14. haha i thought of the best person.....Katt Williams

15. If he was still alive, it would definitely be Hunter. S. Thompson!

16. #78 Fuzee, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    Definitely Kid Cudi cuse he seems mad chill with a great outlook on life, like one said a couple posts before me.. His blunts and amazing bud also look incredible hahaha...possibly DMX, idek if he smokes lol but it wud be cool..Wiz gets some crazy dank also

17. Arnold schwarzenegger

18. joe budden if he smoked or tech n9ne or chuck inglish