if you could see one band live...

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Kushomatic, Nov 19, 2010.

1. #1 Kushomatic, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2010
    if you could go to any concert, to see any band/ person/ people/ DJ/ any musical performer in the world. who would it be? it can be anybody, dead or alive.

mine personally would be Bob Marley

2. original sublime.
    3. original greatful dead
    4. lynyrd skynyrd
    5. Pink Floyd

2. jimi hendrix with kid cudi.

they look remarkably the same.

i think it would be a sick show.

3. jimi hendrix with cudi would just be weird haha. let's see cudi freestyle over some distortion feedback solos haha

the jimi hendrix experience fersure

4. haha i would more just want to compare how they look.

5. umm Grateful Dead (with Garcia).

6. Pink Floyd and Zeppelin.

7. I wanna see Muse live again. They were amazing, and the lead singers pitch gave me chills! ;)

8. I would officially lose all hope in the future of music

9. Bob and Sublime(with Bradley!)

10. The Rolling Stones playing in my bedroom for an audience of me.

My eardrums would literally explode (too loud for such a small space)

11. #12 casp3r420, Nov 19, 2010
    led zepp

beatles rooftop concert

soft machine

tiesto

12. would have to either be led zep, cream, pink floyd, or grateful dead with Jerry Garcia
    :) i can dream can't I??!

13. #14 astro_righteous, Nov 19, 2010
    well i can say my favorite shows were Tool and Deftones. so if i could see them both live at the same time, i would be pretty stoked

the beatles would be pretty tight, but not just Paul. i saw him at coachella in 09 and i wasnt thoroughly impressed. probably cuz i just saw Thievery Corporation right before and that was the highlight of the weekend for me.

but i would love to see them again for more than just an hour. so i will just say Thievery/

14. The Roots and John Legend

15. I'd wanna see Tool again, although I'd hope they'd play more of their older stuff. I've heard Alice in Chains kicks ass live...wouldn't mind seeing them.

16. floyd, zep, pantera, black sabbath with randy (i kinda saw sabbath... only it was the heaven and hell tour so it was the tony iommi line up with Dio singing not ozzy....), wintersun (they still exist but never come to the us....), the beatles, original dead lineup........ god there are so many

17. haha well cudi is picking up guitar maybe we'll see him cover jimi one day :rolleyes:

18. when i saw tool for the 4th time this summer, they RAGED some old stuff it was amazing

19. Man Tool was amazing when I saw them and Deftones too at the same venue
    but they were months apart....that show live would be great!

I would like to see all the older bands that I would've never had the chance to.
    Jimi, Zep, Black Sabbath, all of them. I'd like to see everything. Correction...
    I'd like to experience everything.