If you could relive any moment in your life, what would it be?

Discussion in 'General' started by CannabisCrazy32, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Title kinda explains it but yea if you could relive any moment, what would it be?

2. If i could change the outcome, i would relive the last time i got kicked out of school...

if i couldn't change the outcome,probably a couple 4/20's ago, they were all great times...

3. Watching the Michigan basketball team beat Clemson in the first round of the NCAA tournament (this past March). All of my best friends (including my girlfriend) drove like 16 hours to Kansas City for a longshot of a game with no expectations since we hadn't won a tourney game in I think 11 years, and we won, it was fucking beautiful.

4. I would relive the party i went to about 2 months ago. THeir was about 15 people their and everyone was getting drunk. Than i had the great idea of getting some chron so i called up my connec and he hooked me up with a dime. It was some really dank shit and I kept on shotgunning hits to this girl and we got really really high. We went to the bedroom and...well you can guess the rest....Turns out it was my buddys aunt though ( she was only 19) and he was like..."dude,...why did you get with my aunt?!"...We waked n baked the next morning and everything was all good!

5. I dont care if I can change the outcome but itd be sweet to go back to my first year of playing in the little league world series.

6. Nice thread topic OP.

If possible, i'd go back to my early childhood (when I was around 3 years old) and relive a normal day playing around and just having fun.

The minds of young children are amazing. Their carefree attitude to life is great. I don't think there are many times in life your mind is so innocent, peaceful and happy.

Happy toking guys :).

7. the day i got shot.

i would take my step one second later than i did.

8. I'm rushing to the grave, no time to look back.

9. March 20th 2009 9pm... dont smoke in a car, dont bring a pipe, swallow the weed, leave no empty bag.

figure it out yourself.

10. oh man. i wish i could go back in time. i'd take state.

[​IMG]

11. Honestly, would not relive any moment. Wouldn't it just defeat the purpose?

12. Our school had this dodgeball league and my friends made a team. It was elimination and each match was best 2 of 3. We got paired up against the best team (they ended up winning the championship) first match. There was one match a day. Easily 300+ kids watching ours. Our first round we complete fucked the other team which was full of all these jocks. We were def the underdogs. I hit a kid so fucking hard in the face, it was glorious. The crowd chanted my name for a bit. We ended up losing, but it was fun as hell while it lasted. I want to relive that day and win it.

13. I'd go back to 17 years old right before loosing my virginity....that was pretty sweet

14. You know what they say, the first highs are usually the funnest. Around probably my 5th time smoking, My friends came over one weekend while i had the house to myself. I was expecting the usual Puff Puff Pass routine, until my buddy pulled out a beautiful, spirally bong from his bag. I was extremely anxious and ready to get baked, or so I thought. The bowl was packed with some crazy WhiteWidow. The first time around i took my hit and felt the effects right away. Right now I can only recall nonstop laughing from all of us. After i took my 2nd hit, i was gone. Time seemed to be moving so slow that i couldn't even hear my phone ring. We were having a blast, ordering pizza, watching TV, and jamming out to some songs. (Bob Marley ftw.)

Oh the memories, I would truly love to relive my earlier smoking years.

- Keep enjoying the green everyone. I wish you peace and that you always live up the moment now.:wave:

15. I'd go back to the moment my ex asked me out and kick him in the dick as hard as I could as my reply. Soo many bad things would be avoided :rolleyes:

16. If i could relive any moments, It would be last summer. My last summer i was with my boy mike every day, And it was awsome. Me and him were gonna do the same thing this summer but he got locked up. I miss that kid, Hes in pensylvania at a rehab program for a whole year. He is only 17 but i was the last person to hang out with him before he got sent away, I was partying with him the night before, he did like 2 xanny bars and drank a shit load of vodka and he was fucked up. He ran away from home, and cops were looking through my condos windows and shit. Peace rayo, i miss ya bro.

17. i would relive the first 12 years of my life. back when i was in australia. fuck i miss home.

18. The last day i saw my mom, I was moving back to Arizona from utah. Almost exactly a year ago...wow....

19. Well, tbh, i had a really shitty childhood, but the days I would relive, would be when I got my truck.

I used to escape all the bullshit at home, and just blast down a highway, not a worry in the world.

Now my girl sits with a busted flywheel :(

20. id go back to august 4th 2008 the night i got my DUI for driving high..........i wouldve just gone out gotten that super dank weed and gone home to smoke it sooo much bullshit wouldve been avoided