Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could push a button and be high the rest of your life...would you?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sonymon, May 15, 2009.

1. If theere was a button or switch you could push/flip that would make you high as shit the rest of your life.

Would you push it?

Here is the thing once you flip it, you are permantly high for the rest of your life.

There is no turning it off or way to become unhigh

This is a question i ask my friends they all say no and i pretend like i wouldn't do it either.

so would ya?

• Like Like x 1
  2. No because whats the point of getting high when theres no lame sober version to contrast it to make it even better?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Negative. It would get old being retarded all the time.

4. No frickin way I love smoking but shit not 24/7 it's nice to live life sober aswell.

5. No, I would get bored after awhile.

6. this. being sober gives me grace to get high,

7. nope. then you would have to smoke a bong to get sober and that would be gay as fvck

8. i would as long as there would be no thc in my system haha...obvious reason of course.

9. well...
    i put yes.
    but i didn't really put any thought into it.

eh
    idk
    if i could alter the level of high i had..
    like from 1 hit - 30 hits.
    if that makes sense..
    i'd prolly stay around 5 hits..
    without thc of course ilke the guy above me said.

10. if i was locked up for the rest of my life then yes i would.
    but otherwise. no..

11. Nah, I think finding and tasting the goods are the best part. Getting high is only a plus :D

12. I vote no.

13. nah cause then i'd have no good reason to smoke marijuana, and half the fun is the act of smoking it

14. Nope, I'm pretty sure that it'd get pretty shitty.

15. it just doesn't make sense.

16. No. After smoking a ton everyday for several weeks, being sober was like a new high on its own.

17. No. Contrast is everything.

Being high is the best right after being sober. If you were high all the time you'd get used to it and feel normal.

18. No. Then how can you differentiate being high and sober. Defeats the purpose.

19. #19 emazing, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009
    Worst question ever.

No.

It would eliminate all the fun things about being high. Instead of being at work anticipating smoking with my buddies when I get off, I'll just be high.. and have nothing to look forward too!

That's why I enjoy smoking so much, it's something to look forward too at the end of a tough day.

20. This thread really made me think, but i went with no, id just feel too guilty being around the fam.