Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

if you could play god..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by coolcalin812, Nov 14, 2011.

1. #1 coolcalin812, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    What year would you wanna be in. And just watch at those people doing what they do in that year.

For me it would be the years when my parents are growing up. I wanna compare it with how different it is with mine.

yours?

btw: Too much :smoke:, I hope this make sense.

2. January 1959, Russia, The Ural Mountains. I would give anything to go there.

3. Definitely not the 60's, that's for sure... Just watch a bunch of people space out while they do psychedelics? Nahhh, I'll pass on that!

How about WWll era, like 1943 ish. I would watch the tactics and such. What an incredible sight it would be...

4. I would want to know the first man ever to discover MJ :hello:

5. Boy would that be interesting watching his year long endeavors with the plant xD

6. Rome during one of the 5 good emperors. I've always had a passion for roman history

7. honestly im sure if i was god the universe would have plenty of other interesting things to do other than watch man kind fuck up their world.

8. 1982 sunset strip nowhere else

9. #13 PurpleCrack, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    The Horse Head Nebula with a pound of the finest Super Silver Haze and a shitload of blunt wraps.

[​IMG]

10. How bout going to the future? If it was just a temporary trip, I'd go a few decades into the future...and you'd probably have some better insight on what decisions to make right now..

11. If I could be god I would go all the way back to the beginning of the universe to watch the big bang.

12. The future doesn't exist and you can't make it exist... I guess unless you believe in fate.

13. The past does not exist, either. Though, I'd rather hear you make your case as to why the future does not exist.

14. if i was god id marry selena gomez

15. [​IMG]

I want to have a few drinks with Truman Capote, Andy Warhol, and Steve Rubell. Although I was alive during this particular time, I was only a small child. I missed a lot thanks to age, and geography.