If you could pick two.. which two would you pick?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by findme, Aug 1, 2010.

1. 1 barneys farm vanilla kush
    2 g13 labs white widow
    3 GHS super lemon haze
    4 barneys farm LSD
    5 reserva privada og kush #18
    6 g13 labs pineapple express

I'm thinking about growing and was wondering which ones are the top two you guys would grow? I only have space for two.. if I could, I would grow them all lol.

2. lsd and og 18

3. not at all impressed by G13 labs, would not try any of thier genetics.
    GHS....Naaaa!!

vanilla and LSD rock!!

Reserva is A1 all fuckin day!!

4. If I absolutely had to choose two strains from your list it would be Barney's Farm LSD and Vanilla Kush. Reserva Privada has been having problems with their OG Kush #18, G-13 Labs and Greenhouse Seeds sell 2nd rate varieties that are more popular do to their names and marketing tactics rather than their performance (in other words their strains cannot stand on their own two feet, they need a heavy marketing campaign to gain any sort of recognition).

http://forum.grasscity.com/seed-banks/635253-reserva-privada-og-og-18-a.html

:wave:

5. id have to completely agree with this post....i grew out a bunch of greenhouse seeds and id have to say the only one that ive tried that is ok is hawaiian snow. id just wait till DNA gets this mutant thing resolved and then once they do i would suggest og....but until then its not worth the risk. ive heard nothing but good about barneys seeds over the past year....and im really considering their pineapple chunk as a mommy of mine.

6. GHS super lemon haze
    &
    barneys farm LSD

because i'm all about sativas and don't like indicas at all

7. Barney's Farm LSD is mostly indica.

Barney's Farm LSD is Mazar x Skunk #1
    Dutch Passion Mazar is Afghan x Skunk
    Skunk #1 is Afghani x Skunk

Skunk is about 50% indica. Maybe. I guess. Mazar is Afghani x Skunk. So let's call that 75% indica. Coincidentally, Skunk #1 is also Afghani x Skunk. 75% indica. LSD is a cross of Mazar by Skunk #1, so that must be 75% indica as well. That's mostly indica.

I just finished growing the same LSD plant over an over again for about 6 months. It was the sativa-ish "phenotype", but it smokes pretty indica.

:bongin:

8. well i will say this on the green house super lemon haze, if you dont like the looks of these buds with 2 and a half weeks left to go. then you don't like weed.:smoke: p.s. if you could only smell the lemon i smell

Attached Files:

9. Get LSD but not barneys farm it's not the original get B.O.G's LSD and OG #18.
    You can find BOG's work at seedboutique

10. #10 mrgoodsmoke, Aug 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2010
    I'd grow barney's farm pineapple chunk.

TYPE\tIndica Dominant
    GENETICS\tPineapple X Skunk # 1 X Chee
    YIELD\tOptimum indoor. 650 gr/m2
    HEIGHT\t60- 80 cm
    FLOWERING TIME\t55 to 60 days
    HARVEST TIME\tEnd of September
    THC\t25%
    CBD\t1.1

Attached Files:

11. LSD might be mostly indica, but it's reported trippy buzz isn't. only sativas do trippy. indicas just do couchlock & sometimes euphoria.

12. The strain name and the marketing blurb are trippy. The smoke is an indica stone, though not a total couch lock, unless you just keep going. There is a little elevation in there, but I would not call it a sativa high. As for euphoria, I'll cop to some of that. :D

It's a nice strain if that is what you are looking for. It yields well. It's easy to grow. My own success with the strain is testament to that. It's a very pretty plant. The smoke cures up real nice with a sharp citrus flavor and a deep cantaloupe smell.

13. I'm tellin' ya'll get the B.O.G LSD....
    BF LSD is a joke.

14. LSD and super lemon haze. :hello: