If you could pick the next GTA location ...

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by MC pee pants, Jul 16, 2009.

1. I think GTA5 is going to be in Tokyo, but if it were up to me it'd be DC so I could legally do drive by's in my hood

2. #2 ZarTheDragon, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2009
    L.a again.
    then it'll actually be good.

but mexico sounds hectic...
    like being a drug cartel dude.
    and machine guns on your fucking suvs hahahaha

3. I'd hate to have a GTA game set in a city I knew...

Even though it's fake and everything, it's like, why would I want to drive around my city killing people? It doesn't seem right to me.

But I can't stand the GTA games anyway.

4. Tokyo would be cool. Or Beijing. Or maybe Mexico City.

5. State of texas lol. With all the shit going on there.

6. Rockstar is making the next GTA and rumors said it'll come out around end of 2010 or 2011.

I hope they'll bring back vice city. That was the best.

7. London remains the only city of the original GTA games not to be given a 21st century makeover. And it really deserves one - that'd be a sweet game.

8. Dude, I've been wanting a GTA: San Quentin game for ages. How awesome wouldn't that be? Like you're a prisoner trying to get out of prison or w/e

9. Vegas maybe

10. Vegas would be cool, Or h-town lol just cuz its close.

11. GTA: Brazil :laughing:

12. johannesburg

13. ^ Vegas would be very cool as well. Although I am already imagining the time you spend cussing at the screen because the slot machines are in your line of fire. Those colors would start to hurt eventually.

I like the idea of Tokyo, that sounds very electric and bright even at night without being Vegas-style of IN YOUR FACE LIGHTS

England sounds good, but I bet they'd take one of those mob turns on it.

14. I would like to see something in europe.

15. i think they kinda did vegas already, there were parts of vegas i know in San Andreas, like the glass pyramid and spynx (i cant spell shit)

16. hell yea, shootn my own bloc up would be crazy haha, but they aint bough to make a southern maryland gta lol

17. the getaway...

wayyy better

18. How bout Sicily? Take it back to the Italian Mafia's roots.

[​IMG]

19. I think Houston would be cool, I'd like to fly a plane into that obnoxious 150 ft. crucifix that's in downtown Houston. :laughing:

20. I'm willing to put money that it will be london.

It's the only place from the original games that have not been remade.