If you could pee on a someone...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Green Bull, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Silver showers, golden showers and platinum showers.

I like that.

2. Totally thought this thread would be about who'd you'd like to take a piss on.

Nevermind...

3. Eeewwwww no. Just no

4. fuck yea...i'd shit on her chest too

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Cleveland steamroller?

[​IMG]

He's a good actor so that's how he wants to be perceived but ripping off a young chef who worked all afternoon to prepare food for him and his family isn't very cool.  Yes, it was a job interview for a chef position so his labor wasn't expected to be paid, but the food isn't cheap, especially for a young chef looking for a job.   I think his grocery bill for that meal was nearly $300.  He certainly couldn't be expected to cover the food costs for a job interview.  Guy's a jerk IMHO!!!

8. I have paruresis, which is a phobia of urinating around other people. So unless I was circling the black out drain, it wouldn't even be physically possible.

9. I would pee on a person. Not as much for sexual purposes though, more of a dominance/marking territory type thing...

10. for such a seemingly simple question, some people here are really going deep on this lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Eww No way I would not let anyone do that to me!

~Toni~

12. I'm not the type for one night stands but if I were I guess I might? I mean if they want it and you're never going to see them again I don't really see the harm. I would never ask for it though and if someone did it to me regardless I would kick them out or leave immediately.

13. I'd piss on whoever bumped this old ass thread lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Well then - that would be @gilligan77

But you never know who’d actually enjoy it...?

J

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Well I guess if they wanted me to piss on them I would be willing to do it, or even piss inside of their asshole if they wanted. But if they asked me to let myself get urinated on, that is where I draw the line, I won't allow that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I had a girlfriend who was in to that .She not only would let you pee on her but in her mouth as well and she would drink it was a glass of soda. But once you were done pee all over her she would want to play with herself till she got off.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I have a good friend ive known for years. About 20 years ago he was seeing this chick who was a super cunt. We all despised her as much as she despised us. After years of all around misery from this wench i was able to get revenge.

I was at thier house at a large party. Lots of beer, lots of ganja. She drank way to much and passed out upstairs. I needed to piss and one of the percs of knowing the person who throws the party, all access including the upstairs masterbath. I go to piss and guess who was passed out in the bath tub / shower... super cunt.

At first i checked to see if she was out, poked her, yelled her name, pulled her hair... nada... she was fuckin out. So i pissed. As im pussing this monster beer piss i drunkenly decide to give her a volley. Quick little squirt across the front of her dress shirt thing she was wearing. I laughed like a 5 year old kid saying fuck for the first time. I felt great!!

So i gave her a couple more volleys then threw caution to the wind and hosed her down. I even hosed some of the puke off of her chest. I soaked her. SOAKED. HER. It was gloriuos. No one ever found out. I did tell him later but it was years later lol... im a fuckin savage, i know...

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Fill up her poo with piss then have er shit it on my chest. I call it mudd baths. Three pages of crap till I responded how ya take something bad n make it worse? Put it in front of GG. I give dead threads life I’m walkin on water bitches.