If you could pee on a someone...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Green Bull, Nov 11, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Jazzyj"']

Same. I'd have to be full to the brim with beer to the point I couldn't hold it in any longer.

One of my ex's brothers was a gay prostitute in Sydney, Australia. I guess every New Years they have a giant "New Queers Eve" party. Every year there's a guy called the "trough monster" who puts on a wet suit and spends the evening in the urinal trough having everyone pee on him.[/quote]

Could have died happy never knowing about that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I peed on my best friend...after we got back from riding motocross. we always wsh the bikes we were both very muddy anyway.....as he was cleaning his bike (doing the wheels) I pulled it out and peed on his back he just stayed there as he thought it was just water till he smelt it.

he wasnt all upset as we always did crazy stuff like that....once as we were all sitting about in my house he got up went to the kitchen got a plate set it down on the coffee table and had a crap on it right in front of everybody.

On this day I honour him SGT. WOLFE UNITED STATES MARINE IRAQ VET.

oh by the way I peed on him before he killed anyone

3. [quote name='"Fredbear"']I peed on my best friend...after we got back from riding motocross. we always wsh the bikes we were both very muddy anyway.....as he was cleaning his bike (doing the wheels) I pulled it out and peed on his back he just stayed there as he thought it was just water till he smelt it.

he wasnt all upset as we always did crazy stuff like that....once as we were all sitting about in my house he got up went to the kitchen got a plate set it down on the coffee table and had a crap on it right in front of everybody.

On this day I honour him SGT. WOLFE UNITED STATES MARINE IRAQ VET.

oh by the way I peed on him before he killed anyone[/quote]

I...I don't think it's as fun for guys to pee on other guys. But I mean.....to each his own. But...I...yeah.

4. I thought it was a "roman shower"

5. I peed at a cat once because it was rummaging through my garbage out back

Never on a chick. I don't know

6. Its the remix edition, of a song about pissin.

I'd piss on a guy if he asked for it, but only in the shower.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vJ4zrB41mg]R. Kelly - (I Wanna) Pee On You (Dave Chappelle Show) - YouTube[/ame]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Erm yea... Watersports just isn't my thing, it's pretty gross.
    However I would knock the f*** out of this guy and urinate on him whilst he is unconscious on the floor. I might get around to doing this one day....

Kom :bolt:

9. Emma Watson looks like nice face to pee on

10. the very first time i saw that on chapelles show i was literally dying from laughter

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. #32 Green Bull, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
    It was such good timing, R-Kelly really got eff'd over with that, well not eff'd over but a lot more attention was brought to him because of that...was that what court case was all about or was that separate.

I miss Chapelle, i have a feeling same thing will happen to tosh.

• Like Like x 1
  12. yea man i miss chapelle too.. one of the funniest dudes ive ever seen

• Like Like x 1
  13. Fuck yeah I would

14. Lmao!

15. Yes I'd piss in her and ask her to return the favor

16. I'd piss on Will Smith. He's a total egotistical asshole who ripped off a chef friend of mine who was applying for a job as his chef. He spent hundreds on food, prepared then served it. Will and his snotty wife ate everything told him they would be in contact, never called nor paid him for the food. His services were free, not the food bill.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Oh course why not you can shower later

18. Wow that really surprises me. I thought he was cool

• Like Like x 1
  19. it's no fun if they ask for it. surprise pee attack is the way to go !