If you could pee on a someone...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Green Bull, Nov 11, 2012.

1. If you had a one night stand and never had to see this person again....and they asked, Would you pee on them?

I would just for the fact I get to say i pee'd on someone. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 RooksYR, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2012
    Sounds like you just had a one night stand?

Why not pee on them if they ask for it? Its another thing if they want to pee on you though....

EDIT: also it would be an issue if they expected me to clean it up. Humans arent sponges so if your not peeing in any of the various holes (even then) there will be a mess, one that i did not ask for.

3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

4. He wore the mask for splash back.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Why would you want your urine on her body?

• Like Like x 1
  6. who am i to say no to someones dreams?

id piss all over the bitch

• Like Like x 2
  7. You don't it's disgusting, you're doing it to stroke it off your bucket list.

ahahhahahaaha! bravo

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. I get pee shy... I do not think I could do it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. It's called a Golden Shower around these parts.. and some consider it a delicacy :ey:

10. I pissed on my ex gf. We were in the shower though, needless to say I didn't get any poon that night.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. [quote name='"gobble wobble"']I pissed on my ex gf. We were in the shower though, needless to say I didn't get any poon that night.[/quote]

Same. Thought it would be funny, pissed on my ex's back in the shower when she wasn't expecting it. But I still got some poon that night lol :ey: :hello:

12. Some dude asked me to piss on him once. We had just got done doing the deed and...

Him: Piss on me
    Me: What? :confused:
    Him: Piss on me! Just on my chest
    Me: WHAT?! :confused:
    Him: Come on it's not that big of a deal
    Me: Uhh yeah it is. You're on my bed, on my sheets. I'm not pissing on my bed dude. Get out.

Didn't see that guy ever again :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. [quote name='"KillerKush"']I get pee shy... I do not think I could do it.[/quote]

Same. I'd have to be full to the brim with beer to the point I couldn't hold it in any longer.

One of my ex's brothers was a gay prostitute in Sydney, Australia. I guess every New Years they have a giant "New Queers Eve" party. Every year there's a guy called the "trough monster" who puts on a wet suit and spends the evening in the urinal trough having everyone pee on him.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. It was my room and my bed :laughing:

I kicked him out

15. so only on their sheets eh?....I'm gonna have to agree.

16. :laughing:Sounds like a fabulous time. Someone really wants a golden shower, I'll give her one.
    I definitely draw the line at shitting on them, though

17. [quote name='"Fire Stone"']:laughing:Sounds like a fabulous time. Someone really wants a golden shower, I'll give her one.
    I definitely draw the line at shitting on them, though[/quote]

You've gone as far as pissing on them, if she wants a big turd on her chest. You've gotta give the woman what she wants!

18. Can't dangle the rod above the water my friend.

go brown or go home.

19. Sure id piss on someone. If I was fucked up enough id probably let her urinate on me too.

When in Rome..