If you could only use one?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hakari12, Nov 12, 2010.

1. #1 Hakari12, Nov 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2010
    So pretend that for some odd reason you could only use one kind of piece to smoke from? This means you could only use that kind of smoking method for the rest of your life.

I would personally choose my pipe. Its hard to explain a bond between a stoner and his trusty pipe. Its always there, light, transportable, easy to manage.

I know the poll options aren't very specific, but you get the idea.

2. My illy straight tube.
    No question.

3. Of course the vap is great but, if one had to choose just one forever, then prolly a pipe, because of the ease of use and transport.

4. i would choose a joint. Nothing beats rolling up a nice J, and smoking it. Even though it doesnt get you as high as a bong or a vape, and wastes weed if your buy yourself, i love getting baked off a Jay. Feel like a boss haha.

5. That is so tough....I would say bong but you can't discreetly smoke it everywhere. So my pipe I guess I love how it looks anyhow.

6. VAPE. But I'd miss smoking...

7. gotta be the vape. got the volcano when im chillin at home and a vapir mini for on the go situations

8. I cant chose!
    Each have their own pros and cons.
    Can I chose all? :D

9. if i had unlimited moneyz for weed, itd be blunt. since i dont, pipe.

10. haha, i know exactly what you mean. when me and a couple of buddys rolled this fatass blunt, we were actin all dumbass like and put on stunna shades; boss status(outside 10:30 at night :hello:) and cranked out some gangsta rap just laughin our ass off. good times.

11. Id go with the joint definitely

i smoke blunts myself but if i had to pick one for life it would be a j

followed by

bong
    pipe
    blunt
    vape

vaporizer is cool to get high but its not the same as what im used to

12. This is tough. There's nothing like sitting down with a fat joint...but I'd rather live without spliffs than my pipe. She's so pretty and the bowl is really deep for a pipe so you can get really fucked up off one or two hits. Hands down the best thing I ever bought.

I introduce you to...Nelly
    [​IMG]

13. jjjointssss

14. Toss up for me between bong and vape... never used a vape, but it seems SOOOO MUCH more pure a way to enjoy weed than anything else. I've used a bong about 90% of the time I've smoked, and it's great, but... "it could be better". I'm pretty sure with a proper, bigger bong, and maybe some more "proper" herb to enjoy in it, I'd have a lot better experience. But a vape... they're so expensive, and so clean... I'd have to go with it. So I'd say vaporizer, because it's practically harmless in comparison to the side-effects of smoking, especially considering my "gravity-bong incident" :eek:

A pipe is nice, and I'm waiting on my shiny new Model419 to see just how good a pipe experience can get... but don't even get me started on joints and blunts... :rolleyes:

15. Doobies hands down.

Fun to roll, easy to transport, smoke em just about anywhere, fun to smoke and I get easily as high of J as I do off any other method.

16. Blunts,just love rollin up a fatty and takin it to the head with some tunes on :smoke:

17. No question, I'd use a pipe. They are portable, give amazing hits, easy to clean, and look sick as hell when they change colors. Bongs are a close second though

18. this.

you do the work before hand.

so your HIGH (the important part) is 100% pure bliss. just toke no worries and do whatever you want.

everything and everything else your high is spent not enjoying your thoughts FULLY.

other then blunts. blunts are good too but joints are smoother and fuck the bacco

but in the real world weed is too expensive so bongs and vapes FTW. gotta conserve ya dig dug