Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could only use ONE method for the rest of your life...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Glock Coma, Sep 13, 2011.

1. What would it be?

Bong?
    Joint/Blunt?
    Vape?

I'm interested to see the answers of people that smoke a lot of different ways because every one has their pros and cons.

I use to be a BIG joint/blunt guy, but ever since I started smoking bong there was no looking back. So I guess bongs would be my choice.

2. If I had a nice bong I'd probably be using it a lot but for now I'm a joint guy and also smoke the occasional blunt. I've just recently learned to roll my own and am now rolling pretty decent J's.

3. Spoon/pipe.

4. Doobs rolled in a hemp paper.
    The paper is super thin so it doesn't rob the flavor of quality bud. Which is also one of two reasons why I refuse to smoke blunts.

5. I love blunts and bongs, but I'd probably go with the bong just because it's much healthier for you. It sure is nice to kick it with some friends and a nicely rolled blunt though.

6. I'd honestly rather hit a good bong any day rather than a vape hit even though vaping has been proven to get you higher. I only say that though because some bongs are glass art that are a new experience when you smoke out of them. Thats my .02

7. I would go with bongs but it'd be a tough decision. Idk what I would do with myself if I couldn't roll up joints.

On second thought I might have to choose jays. I regularly roll up a fat jay. Take a run into the nature preserve at my college. Toke up :smoke:. And then run back to campus.

8. Blunts... Have a big stash, and just puff away as much as you need to, to get cooked. That way you can smoke anywheres, whereas bongs aren't very portable. Blunts are also really good for sharing so people will love to accompany you and buy you shit if you always have blunts on hand. Free food for using blunts? Fuck yes!

9. Bong! no doubt.

10. Preferably firecrackers,

But vape is hands down the best.

11. Why thank you.

Don't let the thread door hit you in your head on the way out, looks like it did on the way in.

12. A self-cleaning bong for 100% definite.
    Blunts and joints are nice but they're not my ideal, and vape highs are weird (I've been told owing to it only vaping the THC?)

13. Bong, no doubt about it.

14. At the end of the day they all get me high so I would go for the most stealthy, robust option which would be a pipe(other than a vape, I like thick hits rather than vape ones), I would miss the other ways though.

15. bong, unless i got unlimited weed out of said smoking device if i could like roll unlimited joints or something i would rather have unlimited joints than unlimited bong bowls

16. I love vaporizing for these reasons:

Use less weed to get high
    Doesn't harm my lungs
    Taste the weed more :)
    Saved vaped weed to make edibles (they knock me on my ass)

So yeah, vaporizer for me, although I LOVE blunts I only get one use out of it and I have to use a lot of weed so yeah, vape forever

17. Why is this even a question.

Vape.

18. Bong fo sho

19. Definitely joints, I like bongs but I can't take it out everywhere I go so that would be a problem

20. I enjoy gravity bongs so yeah prolly that hope i can find some kind of portable version