Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

if you could only pick one of the feelings out of weed what would it be?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushedOutallday, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Let me elaborate. What I'm trying to say is what aspect of the high would you keep for example for me it would be the H.D vision, it makes the world look so beautiful I wish every non-smoker could see it like we do.

2. idk.. the high wouldnt be as magical without all aspects..

I guess HD vision.. im not high so im having trouble thinking of the feelings lol ill brb ;)

3. The Euphoric feeling.

4. Definitely the euphoria.

5. Wow didn't really think about the euphoric feeling till i just took 2 hits of this new blueberry og. i probably would still pick the hd vision though because its just so weird to me iv been smoking for 2 years but its still this weird
    phenomena.