If you could only listen to ONE rap artist/ group for the rest of your life...

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Florida420bud, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Who would it be?

Id have to say wiz khalifa hands down. Hes been my favorite since 08

2. Damn good choice Id have to go with Wiz too his shit never gets old and it just goes so hard, keep toking yo:smoke: still blazin

3. Atmosphere.
    By far,.

4. I shudder to even imagine that. I'm not sure I could pick one, honestly.

5. If it had to be rap Cypress Hill.

One of the only rap groups I listen to more than one song.

If it could be any band, System of a Down.

6. YOu would definitely want a group that you dont understand what their talking about ( strong cypher

A Tribe Called Quest

7. Or de la soul? cause they have a SHIT TON of tracks.

I was thinking Wu Tang too....but honestly, and this just might be me, it gets old after like 2 times through an album.

8. Probably Tupac. Since he's got songs for all the moods; angry, sad, uplifting, happy, contemplative, revolutionary...

Either him or Bone Thugs, I suppose.

9. Cypress Hill. It's pretty much the only rap group I actually like through-and-through.

If it was any band though, I would have to say Alice in Chains.

10. Sublime all the way ;)

11. another vote for Bone Thugs... i could listen to E1999 and Art of War over and over again

12. Bone thugs.

13. Im gonna have to say Twiztid

14. would be taskforce hands down, theyve done it all, all their albums are fire and I buy all their vinyls basically on the day of release and have done for the past 5 years, got everything they ever did

15. A Tribe Called Quest

16. If I could only listen to ONE rap artist/ group for the rest of my life...

most parts of me would die.

17. Hahaha! What that dude said. And did someone say Sublime?!? Please don't label them as rap. Cypress Hill is the closest I could come to a true answer but from talking to all my black friends they wouldn't consider it rap as much as hip hop.?!? I thought it was the same.