If you could only have one strain

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KRUNK, Jul 24, 2013.

1. So just like I said if you could only have one strain which would it be. Wether it be a sativa hybrid indica grown indoors outdoors hydro aero soil any type of lighting. You only have one choice what would it be?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Nirvana Bubbleicious

Beyond that, its hard to try to list just one strain.  I may have a favorite strain, but once I have been smoking that for awhile, I want to switch to something else.  For that reason I can say that they are a lot of good ones, but its really hard to say that one is really better than all the rest.

3. Yea I understand but this Is just to see what people would pick I was just curious...thanks for kicking it off bro!

4. Northern Lights

5. I gotta try northern lights again.

6. Maui waui X White widow

7. Blix that sounds amazing..lol

8. #8 Buffalo11024, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013
    Pre 98 Bubba Kush

9. C99.  Smells/tastes great, easy, fun, unique, and I have ADD so it's amazing all-day motivation medicine for me.

10. Havent had bubba kush or blueberry yet. C99 is def a good choice!

11. any one of the numerous cheese strains would suit me just fine. hard to pick just one.....

12. I need to try a cheese

13. Holy cheeseus ( Og cheese x god bud) now that was some beautiful smoke. At one point I thought my smoke clouds were gonna start changing colors lol.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Ok first off that is just an awesome name..lol second the way you just described that I have to try it noww..hahaa

15. #16 Governmentcheese, Jul 24, 2013
    Strain du Jour for me is Barney's Blue Cheese. When it runs dry it'll be something else. Such is one of the benefits of our hobby.

If I had to list a "go to" (something I usually end up going back to at some point), I'd have to say Thai (lol, nothing like the blue cheese ironically).

16. Yea I love barneys farm genetics. Blue cheese 8s def going to be in my room this year

17. #18 Original Past, Jul 24, 2013
    I had a Blue Dream variety years ago that I just can't seem to source... I'd pick that.   

Although, If it were readily available to me, today, I'd probably pick something else. :)

The grass is always greener....

18. 50/50 indica/sativa strain.

19. kevorkian...wish i would have kept the clone