Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If You Could Only Have One Strain For The Rest Of Your Life....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by America11, May 10, 2014.

1. As the title says, if you could only have one strain (that you smoked previously, can't be any strains that you haven't smoked before) that you would only get for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Northern lights for me, such a great feeling high + can be very productive.

2. I'm actually smoking on 26% thc tested northern lights right now. Its amazing. But if i had to chose one strain to smoke for the rest of my life it would have to be platinum og. I love a strong indica high and i love the sweet kushy smell/taste that the platinum og gives, the buds are always dense and full of tricomes too. Its a personal favorite of mine. 

3. Chemdawg. Period. That buzz never gets old

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Blue Dream :gone:

5. Afghan Trainwreck. Also known as A-Train. Smoothest smoke, quality stone. 

6. Toss-up between Blue Dream and Sour Diesel. 

7. Amnesia haze in Amsterdam!

8. Sour D i can see why, but BD meh

9. White widow. That smell !! :yummy:

10. Sour Diesel without a doubt.

11. Durban poison

12. We smokin sour!!! We smokin sour!!! We smoke that sour diesel like every day!!!

I don't have many non-Stoner friends. The non-smokers have the tendency to lack a genuine personality. 😤💨💨🔥🍃🍃

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Almost any diesel really. I can't believe blue dream is such a popular choice. 

that high gets old so fast.

14. Blue Dream.  You guys apparently haven't tried properly grown blue dream.  :smoke:   But to each their own, it's really all personal preference.

15. Haha and I could say you haven't had properly grown chemdawg.
    No matter your tolerance, chemdawg never fails to take me to a psychedelic realm lol.
    Its almost like an Alice and wonderland type of feeling.
    Real trippy buzz.
    Ive had some pretty good blue dream cuts, in fact I tested a growers strains for a year straight, blue dream was one of his strains. Each cut got better but still doesn't compare to my baby chemdawg :/
    I miss my chemdawg so much.

16. Well again it's personal preference.  I think many people get sub-par BD because it's so popular....there's a lot out there.  I've tired many cuts and have been very lucky to find an amazing indoor organic grower.
      But again everyone is going to experience the effects differently.  I personally really like Chemdawg.  It's a great strain, but for me the BD just hits the perfect blend of mind and body with little come-down. 

But I feel you with the trippy effect...I like that too.  SLH has the trippy effect for me and it's probably my 2nd favorite strain.  But yeah, it's all subjective.  Funny though, I'm about to go pick up some outdoor Chemdawg in a few hours.  :smoke:

17. Berry bomb, A-train, or BD

18. Post pics of that lol

19. White Widow.